Sign in to follow this  
Crazy for You

Lana attending/leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - April 24th, 2024

1 minute ago, JamesHomofield said:

Always good to see her but isn't it a bit weird to have paparazzis outside of a church? :rip:

They probably have to do donations and then they tell them who's coming 😁

It was expensive watch it 

42 minutes ago, JamesHomofield said:

Always good to see her but isn't it a bit weird to have paparazzis outside of a church? :rip:

Calling churchome an actual church is a bit of a stretch imho it’s more of a high end celebrity social club that members pay massive coin for :air: They might sprinkle in some biblical verses here and there mid sentence but overall they’re a status club which fronts as a church to reap the tax benefits who are we kidding here :air:

49 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

She never wears a nice pair of trainers I swear :lmao:

this alwayyssss sends me

1 hour ago, Crazy for You said:

20240425-182450.jpg

carrying 15 different items in her hands as per usual :sadcore5:

I hate to think how much money she’s given (directly and indirectly) to this “church” :tiffany2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Sorry but the Daily Mail article of this sighting is sending me, she will always be "the Summertine Sadness hitmaker" for them :eartha: also idk but why the descriptions are giving me ChatGPT? Oh well, they're just doing their job ig

Lana Del Rey cuts a cheerful figure in tight leggings and black padded coat as she arrives at celeb-approved megachurch Churchome

Lana Del Rey looked in high spirits on Wednesday as she arrived at Churchome Church at Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills.

The singer, 38, beamed as she made her way into the celebrity-loved megachurch, while carrying a coffee cup.

She opted for a casual ensemble, showing her svelte physique in a pair of black figure-hugging leggings, teamed with white trainers.

The Summertime Sadness hitmaker wrapped up with a padded coat and toted a black quilted handbag.

Lana pinned her hair back from her face as she beamed, sporting her signature black winged eyeliner. 

Then the article talks about Chuchome shenanigans:

Spoiler

Churchome is run by controversial leader Judah Smith and has become popular among many of the biggest celebrity names.

In 2019, Churchome was described as 'one of the most influential Christian congregations in Hollywood,' getting more than 10,000 attendees each week alone and raking in millions of dollars in profit.

It has caught the attention of a slew of other stars, like Justin Bieber, Kourtney Kardashian, Larsa Pippen, Ciara and her husband, Russell Wilson, and Selena Gomez.

It was even revealed in 2017 that Amazon wanted to make a reality show about Judah and his religious group, but it fell through.

And in 2019, Churchome became one of the first religious groups to create its own app app.

Lana has shown her love for the congregation, with a song from her latest album, Did You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd, named after Judah.

The track, Judah Smith Interlude, contains a four-and-a-half minute recording from the preacher from one of his sermons, and received mixed reactions from fans.

Lana's church visit comes just after her epic headlining set at Coachella on Friday during weekend two of the festival. 

And the rest of the article was about what she did at Coachella lol:

Spoiler

After bringing out Billie Eilish as her special guest for her set in the first weekend, her second show featured a surprise appearance from Camila Cabello.

Camila sang her new single, I Luv It, with Lana joining her to sing Playboy Carti's parts on the track.

At the end of the performance, the Cinnamon Girl singer thanked Camila profusely, saying: '[Camila] is my girl, I have so much fun with her. I love this song and thank you so much angel, for coming and singing with me.'

Camila responded: 'This is an honor for me, you’re one of my favorite artists of all time. I love you so much.'

During the weekend before, Lana welcomed Billie on stage to perform two songs in front of the 100,000 festival attendees at the annual music and arts festival in Indio, California. 

The musical duo performed Billie's 2016 track, Ocean Eyes, before launching into a duet of Lana's pop ballad Video Games.

The 11-time Grammy nominee gave Billie a sweet shoutout for joining her on stage, gushing: 'That's the voice of our generation, the voice of your generation.

'I'm so fucking grateful she's standing next to me right now, singing my favorite song of hers.'

Billie laughed at the compliment and joked for her idol to 'get the f**k out' of her face, which made them both laugh.

Jack Antonoff and Jon Batiste also joined the Diet Mountain Dew singer's set on Friday as they did during the first week of Coachella. 

Jon played piano and sang with Lana during her song Candy Necklace while producer Jack came out for a reading of Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me — but I Have It. 

url%5D

different insight but I started attending churchome with my friends from my church during covid when things went online (I was not a big enough fan of Lana yet to know that she went there... I'm not a weirdo) and they were all lovely, kind, and supportive. I did not get a single weird vibe from anyone there and never heard anything discriminatory, strict, or brainwashy, and I attended for a year. I know it's hard to wrap your head around a megachurch but the  Churchome leadership is very different from Hillsong lol. They are super chill there, though Judah is definitely eccentric. Just wanted to share this anecdote because I know ppl r worried about/ weirded out by Lana going there

2 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

84073283-0-image-a-19-1714037535351.jpg

what does her necklace say?:tiffany2:tropico girlies get in here

It says Tropico re-release out December 4th in honor of it's 11th anniversary we won :oprah4:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Sorry but the Daily Mail article of this sighting is sending me, she will always be "the Summertine Sadness hitmaker" for them :eartha: also idk but why the descriptions are giving me ChatGPT? Oh well, they're just doing their job ig

Lana Del Rey cuts a cheerful figure in tight leggings and black padded coat as she arrives at celeb-approved megachurch Churchome

Lana Del Rey looked in high spirits on Wednesday as she arrived at Churchome Church at Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills.

The singer, 38, beamed as she made her way into the celebrity-loved megachurch, while carrying a coffee cup.

She opted for a casual ensemble, showing her svelte physique in a pair of black figure-hugging leggings, teamed with white trainers.

The Summertime Sadness hitmaker wrapped up with a padded coat and toted a black quilted handbag.

Lana pinned her hair back from her face as she beamed, sporting her signature black winged eyeliner. 

Then the article talks about Chuchome shenanigans:

Reveal hidden contents

Churchome is run by controversial leader Judah Smith and has become popular among many of the biggest celebrity names.

In 2019, Churchome was described as 'one of the most influential Christian congregations in Hollywood,' getting more than 10,000 attendees each week alone and raking in millions of dollars in profit.

It has caught the attention of a slew of other stars, like Justin Bieber, Kourtney Kardashian, Larsa Pippen, Ciara and her husband, Russell Wilson, and Selena Gomez.

It was even revealed in 2017 that Amazon wanted to make a reality show about Judah and his religious group, but it fell through.

And in 2019, Churchome became one of the first religious groups to create its own app app.

Lana has shown her love for the congregation, with a song from her latest album, Did You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd, named after Judah.

The track, Judah Smith Interlude, contains a four-and-a-half minute recording from the preacher from one of his sermons, and received mixed reactions from fans.

Lana's church visit comes just after her epic headlining set at Coachella on Friday during weekend two of the festival. 

And the rest of the article was about what she did at Coachella lol:

Reveal hidden contents

After bringing out Billie Eilish as her special guest for her set in the first weekend, her second show featured a surprise appearance from Camila Cabello.

Camila sang her new single, I Luv It, with Lana joining her to sing Playboy Carti's parts on the track.

At the end of the performance, the Cinnamon Girl singer thanked Camila profusely, saying: '[Camila] is my girl, I have so much fun with her. I love this song and thank you so much angel, for coming and singing with me.'

Camila responded: 'This is an honor for me, you’re one of my favorite artists of all time. I love you so much.'

During the weekend before, Lana welcomed Billie on stage to perform two songs in front of the 100,000 festival attendees at the annual music and arts festival in Indio, California. 

The musical duo performed Billie's 2016 track, Ocean Eyes, before launching into a duet of Lana's pop ballad Video Games.

The 11-time Grammy nominee gave Billie a sweet shoutout for joining her on stage, gushing: 'That's the voice of our generation, the voice of your generation.

'I'm so fucking grateful she's standing next to me right now, singing my favorite song of hers.'

Billie laughed at the compliment and joked for her idol to 'get the f**k out' of her face, which made them both laugh.

Jack Antonoff and Jon Batiste also joined the Diet Mountain Dew singer's set on Friday as they did during the first week of Coachella. 

Jon played piano and sang with Lana during her song Candy Necklace while producer Jack came out for a reading of Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me — but I Have It. 

Can’t help but think of how different these articles are now she’s lost weight. So weird and gross but expected unfortunately :( 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif