Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana performing with Paul Cauthen at Stagecoach in Indio, CA - April 26th, 2024

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Here’s some screencaps from the livestream. There’s a clip of it on Stagecoach’s Instagram story. Hopefully the full version will be available tomorrow! Xx

Β 

IMG-7651 IMG-7649 IMG-7652 IMG-7648 IMG-7655 IMG-7653 IMG-7654 IMG-7656 IMG-7646 IMG-7645

I'm actually astounded that in the middle of her looking SO incredible of late her face isn't completely frozen in place with Botox. In the age of celebrities filling everything and losing their little idiosyncrasies and laugh lines I love how she enhances herself just enough. In love with the little we have of this performance already.

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

3 hours ago, honey dew said:

Why is she suddenly looking so like it’s 2013 and she’s about to release her second studio album β€˜Lasso' after her breakthrough debut studio album 'Born To Die’? Why?

She’s going back to the sound that ultraviolenceΒ was meant to beΒ :true:

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

4 hours ago, Elle said:

From the last bit of the performance with some absolutely heavenly high notes -Β 

Β 

I’m blown away aaaaaaa so effortless and flawless :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This woman will never cease to amaze me. From the biggest stage to the smallest in the space of a week. Also can we stop comparing her appearance to a decade ago, it’s weird.Β 

This is reallyΒ one of my favourite things about her. She lives music. Always showing up in the smallest places to sing. Who else does this? Nobody at her level of fame or success.Β Never ever changeΒ :gclap:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

7 hours ago, Elle said:

Video of the performance! x

Β 

Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

her voiceΒ :oprah::oprah:Β 

seriously where do they find these β€˜music academia’ grammy critics, Gumtree?Β :azealia:

Omg Unchained Melody again we won :trisha: She sounds absolutely gorgeous:oprah2: I love her look, she looks stunning :defeated:An angel :oprah:

Lasso era starts great :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

14 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

full:defeated: her voice at 2:33 omfg:defeated: this whole video is giving lizzy performance lmao even the color of it

This is one of her best performances these last two years! Wow! We could tell she prefers small crowds and clearly she’s not afraid to use her vocalsΒ :trisha:

Β 

Someone in the Instagram comments said that she looked exactly like from the Carmen music video behind the scenes video (the Martin ZΓ€hringer photoshoot) and I couldn't agree more! :flutter:

url%5D

23 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

small? stagecoach is one of the biggest country festivals in the world

The stage is small and there were like 500 people in the audienceΒ :wtf3:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She seems so happy these days :wubna:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

Someone in the Instagram comments said that she looked exactly like from the Carmen music video behind the scenes video (the Martin ZΓ€hringer photoshoot) and I couldn't agree more! :flutter:

i thought of it too!

MZ-19.jpg

IMG-7649.jpg