Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Finale Today!)

1 hour ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hGnKdR.jpg

Hey ladies. It's week 4, and I can't believe I'm still here. I'm nervous for the next challenge, I wonder if it'll be today, or if we get a day of rest on Sunday? I guess we'll see.

Last night was quite interesting. Me, Lizzy, Kate and Mitski had an intense moment when Lizzy decided to play us some of her favorite music on her 3$ CD player. I think Mitski broke down on the floor. It's clear that we models have a lot of suppressed anxiety, maybe we should get a shrink on site? Wouldn't be a bad idea. 

HF1PD3.jpg

you are accurate in so tonight that i might see and among my swan being some of my favorite music :seeit: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

as the girls gather in the kitchen for breakfast, rupaul is speaking with mitski about yesterdays shock elimination

SIX-4-E7161-C2-D63-D-4-E97-B6-CE-0063-F6

rupaul has convinced tinashe to cook him some eggs for breakfast, not knowing tinashe is allergic to poultry products. this has led tinashe to be rushed to the hospital. ru is pleased at this and has instead opted for a simple apple instead

mitski looks puzzled as she is deciding on which fabric to choose for her moodboard for potential future challenges

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

byoDbgd.png

Good afternoon models.

Being a top model means you can do it ALL... Dancing, Singing, and... acting.

For this challenge we're putting down the headshots and bringing up the film reels.

You theme this week is "ALTER-EGO"

Every model this week will transform themselves into a character of their choice.

We should be seeing variety and creativity.

Example of a character may be: a police man (ACAB), Daphne from Scooby-Doo, a worm, a woman who dreams of Windex, etc.

Anything you like, it should just be portraying someone other than you.

You have 24 hours to submit your photo that matches your new photoshoot identity. 

Our special guest helping me judge this week is award-winning music video cinematographer... @stupidapartmentcomplex

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven) You won last week and were given the ability to sabotage another contestant.

The person you have chosen to sabotage is.....Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

Charli XCX, for this challenge, backdrops are out. You are forbidden to use any images with a backdrop.

Everyone else may use backdrops to their advantage.

Good luck!

-

Here is your updated portrait

UF9uCRM.jpeg

Top Row:

Britney Spears ( @bia), RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton), Lizzy Grant ( @Surf Noir), Mitski ( @ultrabanisters) Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing),

Tinashe ( @TheBoss) Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

Bottom Row:

Naomi Campbell ( @DeadSeaOfMercury), Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven), Charli XCX ( @bunoner), Anya Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Spoiler

ngx36gG.png

Confessional:

Oh, Wow! Alter-Ego! I'll Definitely Have To Get Creative And Give It My All For This One! It's Definitely Me, So I Hope I Can Really Embody This Week's Theme And Impress The Judges, Perhaps I'll Emulate Marilyn Monroe... But Perhaps Somebody Else Will Do That, Hmm... Maybe I'll Dress Up As Axl Rose... But Maybe The Judges Would Appreciate Something Less Goofy And More Feminine, Oh! I Know Who I'll Be! Somebody Very Recognizable But Still Very Much So Me... Here's A Hint, I Named One Of My Demos After Her... I Emailed It To Princess Superstar, My Dear Friend And Producer, But I Fear It Accidentally Went Into Her Spam Folder

JcyN5Qo.jpeg

i feel so honored that i'm part of this week's episode of LBNTM. i'm such a big fan of all the girls. how cool it is to actually be there in the room with everyone. to hear RuPaul's tantalizing laugh, to perceive Mitski without tiktokers meowing at her, and to get a whiff of the febreze Lizzy likes to spray onto herself..

good luck with your alter egos everybody <3

patrick being a little slutty and fun

(in advance, PLEASE excuse my not-so-fabulous editing skills/the fact that i'm basically going to draw on the dress and wig... i'm going to try my best :toofloppy:)

Lizzy Grant's Alter-Ego Look... Betty Boop!

fU077La.png

Yes, Yes, Yes... For My Alter-Ego Look, I Went With American Icon... And International Star Of Black And White Cartoon Shorts And The Occasional Big Screen Since The 1930s... Betty Boop! I Spent A Lot Of Time On My Look, At First, I Wasn't Sure I Was Going To Get It Right, But I'm Feeling Pretty Confident That I Did! My Black Wig Is Admittedly From Party City... I Have A Collection Of Them, They Come In Handy When I'm Filming Yet Another Music Video For Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) And I Want To Emulate Marilyn Monroe... I Had To Use A Lot Of Hair Product And Nearly Burned Off My Pinkie Finger Trying To Perfect The Curls, I Wanted It To Obviously Look Like Betty Boop's Hair, But A Little More Chic And Effortless, My Friend Nicole Nodland Offered Me This Gorgeous Red Mini-Dress, Look At How Sleek And Shiny It Is, Oooooh! My Jewelry Was A Gift From My Friend Bill, And I Got My Lipstick From Mac, In The Shade "Cherry"... I'm Going To Randomly Retitle My Song "You're Gonna Love Me" To That, I Hope You All Love My Look! Boop-Oop-A-Doop!

Spoiler

no extra photos this time... i wasn't about to edit any other photos of her... Aint Nobody Got Time For That GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Lizzy Grant's Alter-Ego Look... Betty Boop!

fU077La.png

Yes, Yes, Yes... For My Alter-Ego Look, I Went With American Icon... And International Star Of Black And White Cartoon Shorts And The Occasional Big Screen Since The 1930s... Betty Boop! I Spent A Lot Of Time On My Look, At First, I Wasn't Sure I Was Going To Get It Right, But I'm Feeling Pretty Confident That I Did! My Black Wig Is Admittedly From Party City... I Have A Collection Of Them, They Come In Handy When I'm Filming Yet Another Music Video For Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven) And I Want To Emulate Marilyn Monroe... I Had To Use A Lot Of Hair Product And Nearly Burned Off My Pinkie Finger Trying To Perfect The Curls, I Wanted It To Obviously Look Like Betty Boop's Hair, But A Little More Chic And Effortless, My Friend Nicole Nodland Offered Me This Gorgeous Red Mini-Dress, Look At How Sleek And Shiny It Is, Oooooh! My Jewelry Was A Gift From My Friend Bill, And I Got My Lipstick From Mac, In The Shade "Cherry"... I'm Going To Randomly Retitle My Song "You're Gonna Love Me" To That, I Hope You All Love My Look! Boop-Oop-A-Doop!

Hide contents

no extra photos this time... i wasn't about to edit any other photos of her... Aint Nobody Got Time For That GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

it's giving graphic design is my passion- but i think it's cute, love it :heart:

Madame Marionette

57cfec59b7d12af1f622733f459e3558.jpg

This week, Anya is presenting a sparkling look. A beautiful doll, covered head to toe with pink, adorned with ribbons and bows, and a lovely tutu. She's a darling fairy, except without the wings. Though it may seem she is moving gracefully on her own, she's actually a marionette, her every move decided by someone else. Who is pulling the strings?

8 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Madame Marionette

57cfec59b7d12af1f622733f459e3558.jpg

This week, Anya is presenting a sparkling look. A beautiful doll, covered head to toe with pink, adorned with ribbons and bows, and a lovely tutu. She's a darling fairy, except without the wings. Though it may seem she is moving gracefully on her own, she's actually a marionette, her every move decided by someone else. Who is pulling the strings?

The puppeteer herself:

Spoiler

PgC0bn.jpg

To discover my alter ego...

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

Joan of Arc may have been a warrior, but she knew how to serve Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent on the battlefield! Joan didn't just break chains... she broke barriers and paved the way for fierce models everywhere, which is why I consider her as my alter ego. 

I am not here to wear her " knight armor" and call it a day. I want to reinvent myself as a high fashion Joan of Arc in 2024. I am wearing a beautiful asymmetrical sillhouette covered in silver materials; my face is carrying so many crystal jewels; on the left side I decided to carry Joan's legacy and on the right side I wanted to be EXTREMELY vulnerable by showing my arm, representing Joan's hard side (armoured) and her soft and sweet side (no armour). 

I am also wearing a crown with seahorses creatures because they're known to represent Grace, Adaptability, and Strength; three words that represent Joan.

0f55640d250a15078a484f82e87cdf05.png

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven) You won last week and were given the ability to sabotage another contestant.

The person you have chosen to sabotage is.....Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

Charli XCX, for this challenge, backdrops are out. You are forbidden to use any images with a backdrop.

Everyone else may use backdrops to their advantage.

Deserves

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Spoiler

omg PLEASE look past the fact that i painted on her hair and dress and just see it for what it is lol

feeling lucky, lanaboards?

for my alter-ego, i have channelled the one and only vanna white - best known for her tenure as the host of the classic tv game-show wheel of fortune

SIX-9520877-C-197-D-4622-8-F39-F81920-C2

adorned in a custom schiaparelli gown covered in thousands of hand cut tiffany diamonds. i truly look the part with an authentic hand dyed brazillian wig, and a makeup look done by no other than vannas own makeup artist

i truly look ready to reveal the letters and make someone a winner!

after last weeks feedback, my smile is beaming and i look ready for the runway. my gown is genuine vanna couture and i am unmistakably gorgeous. i am demonstrating growth and a desire to succeed. truly a top model!

why vanna? not only a champion of philanthropy and giving, she is no stranger to serving runway style looks on the small screen, something LBNTM needs to be ready to do. mitski is more than ready for this, and it’s why i chose her as my alter-ego!

this weeks context lookbook:

look:

Spoiler

SIX-90-E45714-F5-C3-43-CE-8-ED2-74201894

costume-couture vanna:

Spoiler

SIX-7-D71-BF9-C-2-A05-4-B50-9828-6-E63-C

retro vanna:

Spoiler

SIX-E5352-F46-5-A03-4-AF8-8915-70-C7-B03

lindsay, i'd like to SOLVE THE PUZZLE please

:makeup: 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

“Clicks Play on the highly modified portable CD player made by SONY”

Spoiler

The Cat…

Spoiler

cat-2.jpg

My Confession…

Spoiler

I am not a common thief, I just steal the spotlight.

I just love the thrill of the Break In.

My Nudity gives me the motivation to not get caught.

I’ve broken into The Pentagon, The White House, The Louvre etc.

I make my escape in my Jaguar XKE series 1 roadster, And I plot my next endeavor at my mansion where I have some grilled salmon…

Sincerely,

THE CAT
IMG-8461.jpg

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:
  Hide contents

omg PLEASE look past the fact that i painted on her hair and dress and just see it for what it is lol

If anyone holds it against you, I will remove their ears. This is a fitting punishment for a music community.

Idk how I will remove their ears but the important thing is that their ears WILL be removed and with it, their ability for auditory input.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

11 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

If anyone holds it against you, I will remove their ears. This is a fitting punishment for a music community.

Idk how I will remove their ears but the important thing is that their ears WILL be removed and with it, their ability for auditory input.

How= Play Breaking Up Slowly on full blast with incredibly powerful headphones on endless repeat- this also causes mental deterioration and torture so it’s a double whammy :true: