Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (REUNION IS NOW! on pg. 31)

byoDbgd.png

Good afternoon hobos.

I hope this week has humbled you.

You were asked to do a photoshoot and submit a photo that best represents the theme  of "HOMELESS CHIC"

Each week gets harder and harder to judge.

This was the hardest yet.

Me and guest judge @ivory almond have thoroughly looked through the photos and are ready to reveal the results.

I have 8 beautiful women standing before me, but only 7 photos in my hand. 

One of you will be leaving us today.

These 7 photos will represent the 7 of you that are still in the running to become LanaBoards Next Top Model.

Let's begin with the critiques.

------------

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton)

You are this week's winner! You have gained the ability to sabotage one of the girls.

Please DM me who you would like to sabotage. 

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I actually love it. This is high fashion. You made cheap disgusting clothing and made it look incredible.

You hand look a little awkward and the pose itself seems very unnatural but you did a great job.

Ivory's Critique:

I like this one. I think the colors really pop, and I enjoy your usage of different, maximalist fabric. The hair and setting is also fitting. Pretty good, and one of my favorites.

------------

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters)

You are this weeks runner-up!

This means you are protected from sabotage.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

You took the hippie-homeless route and I think it paid off! It's not quite as chic as I would have liked but I think the posing is great and the colours look great.

Ivory's Critique:

Oh wow, girl. This might be another favorite, in all honesty. The shopping cart full of stuff, the mismatched and colorful fabrics, the disheveled hair.

My only critique is that it could be more homeless.

------------

Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

You are still in the running.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I actually love this look and makeup, it's very chic with a tad bit of wtf is going on. Truly bringing Trash Magic to a T!

Ivory's Critique:

This perfectly captured the theme in a beautiful way. You look homeless, but still fashionable. I’m getting hooker vibes from this, and I like it.

If I were you, I would have gone for even trashier makeup, and maybe some fake gold jewelry to really sell the vibe that you are homeless and trying to look good. 

------------

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven)

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

You were sabotaged and were forbidden to edit your image at all. I think you did a fabulous job.

You don't quite look homeless but you do look like you live in poverty and that is exactly what we were looking for here. Great job.

Ivory's Critique:

Nothing about this is giving homeless. I really love the look and the set and the vibe of it all. It just isn’t on theme, and for that, I’m disappointed.

------------

Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing)

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

You look extremely chic and glamourous but I fear there is no homeless to be found in this image, unless you stole your clothing from someone else?

You could have done much better.

Ivory's Critique:

I see what you were going for. The vision is there, but I think you poorly executed it. This looks like a rich person cosplaying as a homeless person,

which is somewhat distasteful. The outfit isn’t homeless, but the vibe and pose are, though that doesn’t make up for anything, unfortunately.

------------

Anya Taylor-Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Tinashe ( @TheBoss)

Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

You are the bottom three of this week. One of you will be eliminated from the running.

Spoiler

Anya Taylor-Joy

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I don't love this. You got the homeless part right yet but you're missing the chic. This doesn't look like a model but just a random woman.

I wish we could have gotten a more clear image of you.

Ivory's Critique:

Sweetie. What is this? This just seems lazy and bland and boring and not in a good, homeless themed way.

Also, you don’t seem like you fit the part of a truly homeless person. Why are you smiling? Not my favorite.

Tinashe

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I don't really understand what i'm looking at here. You don't really look homeless or chic in this. It just looks like a normal woman smoking her Tinashe Weed. 

Ivory's Critique:

I don't really like this. I don’t like this at all, in fact. Again, this seems lazy, this doesn’t fit the theme, and I can’t stand people who smoke to look cool.

So I really hate this all together. 

Charli XCX

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

You put the HO in hobo. So unclassy. Who raised you? This is not the look top models want to put out into the world.

But I must admit, you are serving face even in that dirty alleyway.

Ivory's Critique:

this is very creative in my opinion. I enjoy that the disgusting environment around you is reflected in your outfit.

The pose is good, the expression is good, possibly one of my favorites, if you had done something more. It does feel like it is missing a certain flare. 

------------

------------

The model going home tonight is...

Spoiler

Tinashe

I wish I had a magical wand to save you this week because I was rooting for you,

but this submission was not... great.

Please say your goodbyes and leave the premises.

Lindsay Lohan on 'SNL': What the Critics Are Saying

Stay tuned for the next challenge...

Make sure to evaluate your critiques to avoid the same mistakes in the future.

Goodnight ladies.

New trending GIF on Giphy | Tears gif, Giphy, Lindsay lohan

Also, feel free to look at everyone's submitted photos on Page 1 of this thread!

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

3 hours ago, bunoner said:

Who ever said homeless people can't be chic? Wearing the last change of clothes I had on when I was kicked out of the apartment I was squatting in, I have nothing left to serve but my mug. The alleyway is my home now.

E44363C4-76C5-4B2A-B8AA-F7D06793BEAE.png?ex=663fa3d5&is=663e5255&hm=5a2e900b83960f6f9e5b19e868e2d6d0217093bc26ae35b8896c77e592edf9f7&

BONUS LOOK

Reveal hidden contents

I wanted to include another look me and my stylists put together, exclusively using items found in the trash cans of a rich neighbourhood in Calabasas, but we didn't stop there. In order to embody this week's theme I had to do something more drastic. So I wore the garbage bag as a skirt!

rexfeatures_9039043d-e1506128436524.jpg

U r such a bun buns

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

confessional:

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

wow... i’m in shock! my highest placement to date and i am thrilled with the judges critiques, i am so grateful 

tinashe deserved to go purely for the fact she farted into my potato salad yesterday and it gave me a throat infection... shes sick! 

have fun farting your way home on the bus ride back :hottie: 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I honestky can’t believe I’ve been eliminated, Lindsay Lohan when I catch on the All Stars season is ON!! And you too ivory almond, watch your back in the streets!!

8nl2OpX.png

wgXhMW.jpg

It was a bit surprising seeing myself at the bottom three this week, but at the same time, I do agree that my submission was mediocre. What do you expect from royalty like me? I do not cosplay the lower-class. I'm hoping to stay a bit longer in the race, but at the same time, I'm incredibly pleased that I've made it this far. 

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

Spoiler

3194.jpg

So, I've kind of gotten myself stuck in this box, but it was worth it to stick around for another week! As you can see, I'm thrilled to have made it through even after I was sabotaged. I'd consider asking one of the other girls to pull me out, but you never know who you can trust... especially after the house is suspecting me of attempting to give them food poisoning! I'd say you ought to take a second look at Mitski and that shopping cart full of garbage she's still dragging around the house... 

o4qjp4j.png

byoDbgd.png

Good afternoon models.

Being a top model isn't just about glamourous clothing. 

This week will be simple, It's time for your close up.

This challenge is all about the beauty shot. Your theme this week is just that... "BEAUTY SHOT"

Every model will get up close and personal with the photographer and serve face.

You have 24 hours to submit your beauty shot.

Our special guest helping me judge this week is CoverGirl Executive... @fishtails

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton) You won last week and were given the ability to sabotage another contestant.

The person you have chosen to sabotage is..... Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

Lana Del Rey, for this challenge, backdrops are out. You are forbidden to use any images with a studio backdrop.

Everyone else may use backdrops to their advantage.

Good luck!

-

Here is your updated portrait

6wX7Wqu.jpeg

Top Row:

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton), Mitski ( @ultrabanisters) Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing), Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

Bottom Row:

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven), Charli XCX ( @bunoner), Anya Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

'your best american girl...'

beauty standards, what are they, really? growing up with japanese heritage, i always strived to be the best i could be whilst honouring my cultural and ancestral heritage. the pillars of japanese beauty are simplicity, elegance, suggestion, and symbolism, all coming together to form what we now know as the leading trend in makeup today, simple and elegant beauty that suggests expense, cleanliness and honour

thinking back to my hit album 'be the cowboy', the cover explored these themes of being done up for societys sake and being viewed as an object:

Spoiler

IMG-8560.jpg

as displayed in my music, i have always struggled with this image of beauty, and it never felt right to slap on copious amounts of makeup for the sake of male attention

in digesting these themes, my stylist and i wanted to go for a more natural look, showcasing the true natural beauty we all hold inside of us. that being said, it does help that my mug is gorgeous. this made me want to convey a more natural look for this weeks challenge...

may i present, my beauty shot

IMG-8557.jpg

there is little detail left to the imagination, with my youthful and glowing complexion complimented by minimal to no makeup bar a simple gloss. this is brought together with a slight gaze off into the distance, showcasing my muted emerald eyes glimmering with such a softness that even the hardest of hearts would fall to their knees at. the lack of background is equally intentional, symbolising that true beauty needs no distractions and to keep your eyes on the prize 

instead of hiding my imperfections, i embrace them, and that is what lanaboards next top model needs to pioneer

furthermore:

another photo from the shoot, with a wider lens and a slight pose

Spoiler

IMG-8559.jpg

me getting ready for my shoot this week

Spoiler

SIX-F0-DFE8-ED-89-A4-422-C-92-F4-4-CA617 

my inspiration and muse, myself

Spoiler

IMG-8558.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Confessional

Spoiler

I am so happy to win AGAIN! Now I have two wins in my bag — would've been three wins if it wasn't for that color blind judge. Good thing Britney (RIP) got rid of them! I am so honor to please the CEO of Homeless Institution! All the remaining girls are truly talented. I feel so sad for TInashe leaving. We had our ups and downs but we ended up being good sisters. Tinashe, girl! I love you!

IMG-6271.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

LANA DEL REY'S VINTAGE BEAUTY SHOT a9163b3518d1f0b4fad07643786410bbb29c6fc3

For this glamorous look, I decided to go full on vintage beauty queen with my 1950s-esque makeup and big hair. Since studio backdrops are forbidden this week for me, I decided to use my gigantic, glamorous hair as a backdrop instead. I also put these gorgeous, nostalgic white roses in my hair, which are a real upgrade from the ones I found in the dumpster last week. As you can see, the camera shook a little because it was working too hard trying to capture such high levels of beauty never seen before. I really don't mind it, as it creates this dreamy, otherworldly effect. I also decided to stare straight into the camera with my gleaming, sparkling eyes as if I'm staring into your soul to create an intimate feeling.

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

s-l1600.png

I'm an artist who loves to experiment with settings, costumes, and props (the ghost of that taxidermied alligator is still haunting me) to tell a story, but this week, I was happy to strip back to the basics and show what I can do with my own magic. I believe that a beauty shot can still communicate so much, so I tried to create a distinct mood with just the use of my expression, some backlighting, and my mane of hair. Like an ancient cipher or the Mona Lisa, I challenge a viewer to guess what I'm really thinking...

o4qjp4j.png

The Devil Wears Anya

5c9b4a6de53462e33cca6291a42eba2a.jpg

For this week, I wanted to give a moment to one of my favorite colors, red.  I thought this look was really punk, and edgy, and it reminds me of punk culture in England, where I was raised.

I hope you enjoy my look! Good luck to the other contestants <3

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

BEAUTY SHOT
Sometimes the best caption is no caption at all.

IMG-6377.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."