Elle

Lana shopping at MAC Cosmetics in Westfield Century City Mall in Los Angeles, CA - May 3rd, 2024

12 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Her being in LA casually shopping in the mall three days before the Met isn’t a good sign lol

why is that not a good sign? :um4:

should she just be a shut in and not go anywhere the week before an event? Like I genuinely don’t understand the logic here :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, lyinginthesand said:

Why are none of these fans asking about Lasso? :crai: The tea we could have..

i remember when people used to ask about nfr all the time before its release…the good ole days :crai: 

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

why is that not a good sign? :um4:

should she just be a shut in and not go anywhere the week before an event? Like I genuinely don’t understand the logic here :bebe:

I mean normally you would be in New York for final fittings and stuff a few days before- being out on Friday would leave only Saturday night and Sunday morning for any final adjustments. Not saying she isn’t going but given we don’t have any solid proof yet and she is still in LA, I’m not getting my hopes up 

19 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i remember when people used to ask about nfr all the time before its release…the good ole days :crai: 

that was so cute… i miss the old fanbase (not in a negative way!!) because we were always asking her about the next release and i need her to tease us lasso but i can’t meet her, i live far away :rollin:

13 hours ago, Elle said:

This makes me nostalgic bc I used to work at a MAC Cosmetics :xcry: I really want to know what she bought lol x

I also want to know what she bought. Now I wanna buy some Mac makeup lol 

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean normally you would be in New York for final fittings in stuff a few days before- being out on Friday would leave only Saturday night and Sunday morning for any final adjustments. Not saying she isn’t going but given we don’t have any solid proof yet and she is still in LA, I’m not getting my hopes up 

molly was in ny and came back to LA for one day just to do the “final fittings” for someone, then went back to ny. i presume that it was for lana so everything is fine :whatever2:

I live rather close to this mall and always joke that one day I'm gonna see Lana there (I've seen everyone from Miley Cyrus to Normani there at this point lol) - manifested it I guess but for these fans instead. Lucky fans, she looks so gorgeous and happy. :wub:  

8V7Yvel.png

30 minutes ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

Lana Del Rey spotted with another fan! 
IMG-0636.webp

the fact that all three of these fans are dressed so impeccably at the mall- I could never 😭

watch me be dressed like a sewer rat when I stumble upon lana at walmart

2 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

20240507-181248.jpg

20240507-181250.jpg

these are from the same day ig

I love her eyelashes. It's kinda convincing me to get eyelashes extensions as well :gurl:

OIP.pWy7Ne77qWHp-pxlTlmFlgAAAA?rs=1&pid=