Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but the storms are accelerating and will be moving in within the next 15-20 minutesย :crai:

IMG-0980.jpg

I take full responsibility for underestimating the speed of the storms, but I also foolishly thought the start time would have been an hour agoโ€ฆ

ย 

what other forums can say they have their own METEOROLOGIST? :cryney2:

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but the storms are accelerating and will be moving in within the next 15-20 minutesย :crai:

IMG-0980.jpg

I take full responsibility for underestimating the speed of the storms, but I also foolishly thought the show start time would have been an hour agoโ€ฆ

not the thunder literally rolling in while lana rolls in on the motorcycles at 9 PM lmaooooo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

IMG-0980.jpg

I take full responsibility for underestimating the speed of the storms, but I also foolishly thought the start time would have been an hour agoโ€ฆ

Storm just passed by me a couple hours ago It only lasted all of ten minutes so shouldn't delaying things to hopefully

โ€œSheโ€™s playing bartender 20 times in a rowโ€:godlaugh2:

๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ

Inb4 the show gets cancelled for inclement weather

2 minutes ago, Quincy said:

IMG-0980.jpg

I take full responsibility for underestimating the speed of the storms, but I also foolishly thought the show start time would have been an hour agoโ€ฆ

this is what my weather app shows for me

RPReplay-Final1718929881.gif

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

wait wtf happened

๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šข๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

did they just cancel it?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole