Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

Just now, Grenadine quarantine said:

Watch Lana take this as a sign from universe never to do stadium show 

first the pwyc crowd fall at foro sol and now this… it’s adding up i fear :poordat:

(but dont take me too seriously) :daydream:

JANELLE MONAE • WEYES BLOOD • ETHEL CAIN • MITSKI • BOYGENIUS • LUCY DACUS • PHOEBE BRIDGERS • CHAPPELL ROAN • TAYLOR SWIFT • THE LAST DINNER PARTY

Just now, Grenadine quarantine said:

Watch Lana take this as a sign from universe never to do stadium show 

Tessa DiPietro telling her a Vegas Residency is much safer

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

People saying it’s all Taylor Swift‘s fault is funny af 

when we find out the winds is actually toxic jet fuel smoke from her spray-painted jet flying over boston so she can go to a random east-coast homegoods with travis kelce :hillary:

i swear she better play tough lmaooo she better not cut it, that'd be a tragedy for the culture, some might say. we might have questions for the culture after that :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, shadesofblue said:

yeah i dont understand this bc baseball games can go overtime.. i doubt theyre that strict about it

Is it a noise ordinance? I know ball games are loud, but are concerts louder? I genuinely don’t know. 

She definitely needs someone better to consult. They handled the Dallas storm last year poorly, too.

There’s a severe thunderstorm warning that ends at 9 PM for the area northwest of Boston. The storms are moving east-southeast at about 40 mph, so it’s going to go wayyyy past 9 PM at Fenway. I feel awful for all of you there. Don’t shoot the messenger!

IMG-0983.jpg

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Oh I just know there are people front row arguing and throwing a fit with security for not wanting to leave the premises :tiffany:

Just now, Dark Angel said:

when we find out the winds is actually toxic jet fuel smoke from her spray-painted jet flying over boston so she can go to a random east-coast homegoods with travis kelce :hillary:

LMAOO

1 minute ago, yourlocalhobo said:

Ngl, the only comfort I find rn that a special group that‘s miraculously always at the front is probably fuming rn.

Oh, mother nature... :oprah:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

if bartender still played… we all know that this delay is going to cause some songs to be cut and who wants to bet those songs r the best ones on the list :tiffany2: