Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

maybe the new intro is also the intro for lasso?

or do y’all think it’s just for the show‘s and is never going to release?

IMG-6576.jpg

59 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

idk if this has been discussed yet but i definitely think she paid some sort of fine. there was a moment during the ocean blvd intro where it was obvious someone was talking to her and she kept saying "yeah we'll do it" or something like that. i wonder if they gave her till 11:30 and then after that they had to pay :delish2:

this was actually because someone passed out in the pit and needed medical

omg i’m so sorry for everyone that was there and had a difficult experience!!

but wow, the new songs sound fucking FIREEEE - i’m really praying the new intro is not just an intro and will actually end up on the next album! the drama, the tempo, everything… :legend: we need it collectively as a fanbase pls

of all the videos i’ve seen - which admittedly isn’t a lot, but yknow - lana seemed sooo comfortable on stage tonight. there seemed to be a vibe of like…. camaraderie and hanging out with buddies? i love that for her. and that dress was perfect on her :flutter:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 hour ago, pinewoodlogs said:

i can’t even describe how painful this show was and the levels of defeat i felt at every moment. omfg like this legit traumatized me. i camped for 2 days got my barricade spot just to be forced out of the pit and then i couldn’t get my spot back 2 hours later. Nearly nobody i camped with made it back it was soooooo insane. The rain was freezing cold after it was 96 degrees for two days.

That sucks. I was there and as we were exiting for lightning we saw the pit being cleared. Someone commented about getting your spots back. Yes the rain was freezing. I wasn't in it that long but quite a shock to the system.

oh my god this looked crazy but incredible 

the new song is insane please release it lana. come on.

the RED dress like hello omfg this is everything we’ve wanted and all the dancers outfits served

tough sounds so fucking good and i love the chemistry they had on stage and i am DYING for it

stephen sanchez and mason ramsey sounded amazing dueting with lana oh my god and both quite unexpected! im super happy for mason in particular and he sounded so lovely and smooth

what a show. im so jealous. hoping anyone that had a bad time is doing alright today :( sending love 

giphy.gif

omg guys u just woke up now and saw everything that happened 

i hope everyone that attended is safe and have a great time on the show despite everything!

if it’s any consolation to the people who attended, i know you had a shorter show and that really sucks and it sounds like such a stressful experience, but just know that you were still a part of lipster history and lana will never forget this show, the chaos is difficult in the moment but in hindsight you’ll look back and be like “now that was a concert to remember!” :heart:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Damn, she’s in a rough spot, no matter what decision was made tonight there will be backlash either way. I really feel for everyone who got fucked over today; I do think she made the right call by not rescheduling, but it sounds like actual hell to have been there IRL. I hope she comes back to Boston again soon for you guys :ohno:

Cutie celebrating her birthday backstage - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Omg this thread had like 50 pages when I went to sleep last night and now there’s 100 more, I guess it’ll take me at least an hour to find all the good details from the show :deadbanana: It seems that she could perform after all? I’m happy for everyone who was there if she did!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I feel like be actually maybe did because he isn’t posting lol 

No he posted on TikTok that the rumour was fake and that the rumour had reached his parents who were super worried 🥴

2 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

C7hP3Qx.jpegi got so many cute pics tonight she seemed so happy :flutter: goodnight lipsters what a day we have had 

she's kinda giving Blue Banisters release livestream here

i've just seen the videos form the show, and this is probably my favourite since Coachella - everything looked perfect, and she seemed so comfortable! 

Plus I love ALL the guests she had, happy she sang with Stephen Sanchez (a collaboration would be golden :legend:) and Mason Ramsey  :wubna: also loved that she wore a red dress, absolutely my favourite :wowcry:

P.S. also the intro!! Hope it'll be on the next album :beyonce:

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

3 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Bible Girl got in a fight with a transphobic guy also, it was insane 

Pretty sure I’ve heard fights happening at most shows this past year or so :awk: I’m sure the whole situation did not help though. really sad, I wish those people in the fan base would chill sometimes. I’ve heard so many bad stories over the years and it’s upsetting to know some fans treat others this horribly. like why are yall fighting you’re about to see lana del rey in the flesh perform live in front of you!!

Good to see not everyone had a bad time but im so sorry to everyone who didnt have the best experience :( 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎