rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

13 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I really think lasso whatever it is now is coming out next year probably later and we will get an a.k.a reissue this year in place of it.

Why do feel when they/she? said it has something to do with her going blonde she meant this project (Tough). She’s blonde in the video.

Not holding my breath for an AKA rerelease. Sounds too good to be true.

Plot twist the song is coming out on the 3rd, 4th and 5th and they release a minute of the song each day :umadney: If you wanna listen to the whole thing, you have to put it together yourself

(kidding obviously( 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

Plot twist the song is coming out on the 3rd, 4th and 5th and they release a minute of the song each day :umadney: If you wanna listen to the whole thing, you have to put it together yourself

(kidding obviously( 

Do not give Lana ideas if she's lurking in here

27 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

We should have known it wasn’t Lana’s song when we saw all the promo for it. Lana never does all that for her own songs. 

And let’s not forget that the first name on all of these posts was Quavo’s  :toofunny:

Im excited for this song: the fact that they’re singing pretty much equally from what we’ve heard at her Boston show makes me think it never was set in stone, whose song it was gonna be.

38 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Why do feel when they/she? said it has something to do with her going blonde she meant this project (Tough). She’s blonde in the video.

Not holding my breath for an AKA rerelease. Sounds too good to be true.

Yup, also she said no major releases so it makes sense she just meant Tough 

25 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

And let’s not forget that the first name on all of these posts was Quavo’s  :toofunny:

Im excited for this song: the fact that they’re singing pretty much equally from what we’ve heard at her Boston show makes me think it never was set in stone, whose song it was gonna be.

That is what I was thinking, I just think they collaborated and made a song that represented both of them. That is what has be so excited, Lana really had a part in creating the song. 

Also if Clayton really does have a writing credit (which he probably does because he has no reason to lie lmao), it seems like it was a song she wrote while they were together so that is a little confusing 

Also the song is decently long, based on my video they performed for a solid 3 minutes and 9 seconds + the 34 second outro 

I don’t feel like it’s quavos song. I feel like it’s Lana’s, he’s just doing the promo. If it was his it would have had a totally different roll out. 
she’ll probably post in next few days her own posts about it, last minute of course! 
I think she’s just focusing on her friends who lost their fathers this week. She seems very present with them. :wub: