rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

3 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Do you guys listen to a new song by watching the video first? Or do you play audio on a then watch the video? 

I watch the MV.

In this way, I am shocked by the music and the images at the same time. You are surprised.

Although from the performance we already know how the song will sound in its entirety, but I would still like to be surprised by some small details that are probably contained in the song in the studio version. Like, can there really be an acoustic intro before the hip-hop?

But what's most exciting me here is that pre-chorus where the beats drop and Lana starts singing in her own style. I feel like there will be something great to match this part.

10 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Do you guys listen to a new song by watching the video first? Or do you play audio on a then watch the video? 

audio, then song usually but this time i might just put to the test the new home speaker whilst the video’s playing on the tv and me spasming on the floor :pillsdy:

The sound quality on YouTube is not very good, and there may be pauses in the middle of the video with speech or a scene without music, which ruins the first listening experience. Always listen to the song first.

2 hours ago, Without You said:

I just know those tik tok editors are gonna eat up this MV :smile4:

I wish that. 

I hate it when Lana launches something more commercial and the fanbase says "numbers aren't important to her, Lana's commitment is to art".

Screw it. Lana has already proven herself as an artist. But not every release of hers needs to be off the charts to be canonized as “real, non-disposable art.” Sometimes I feel like fans want their material to be discreet and fail on purpose so they can feel like their music is something they only like and that not everyone can appreciate. Like, wake up, she's one of the 10 most listened to singers globally.

What's wrong with wanting her to go viral on TikTok and among us charts or have a hit as apotheotic as her debut singles? She deserves it. In a nutshell, it would be fun. I think it would only bring something positive: it would attract possible new fans, it would make her more enthusiastic about Lasso, and maybe even the song would be responsible for giving a kick to any other song on the tour's setlist.

8 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

I wish that. 

I hate it when Lana launches something more commercial and the fanbase says "numbers aren't important to her, Lana's commitment is to art".

Screw it. Lana has already proven herself as an artist. But not every release of hers needs to be off the charts to be canonized as “real, non-disposable art.” Sometimes I feel like fans want their material to be discreet and fail on purpose so they can feel like their music is something they only like and that not everyone can appreciate. Like, wake up, she's one of the 10 most listened to singers globally.

What's wrong with wanting her to go viral on TikTok and among us charts or have a hit as apotheotic as her debut singles? She deserves it. In a nutshell, it would be fun. I think it would only bring something positive: it would attract possible new fans, it would make her more enthusiastic about Lasso, and maybe even the song would be responsible for giving a kick to any other song on the tour's setlist.

Finally, a voice of reason. :oic3:

1 hour ago, heroindealer said:

audio, then song usually but this time i might just put to the test the new home speaker whilst the video’s playing on the tv and me spasming on the floor :pillsdy:

Your lana MV's always ATE :crying2:

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

Okay, I just realized that since Quavo is posting the video on his channel, this really probably isn't a Lasso track.

:lanasrs:

On the description it also says it's distributed by Quality Control Music. The label he's in. :rollin:

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Quavo's YouTube SEO copy for Tough:

Premieres Jul 3, 2024 #Quavo #LanaDelRey #Tough

Stream "Tough": https://quavoxldr.lnk.to/tough #Quavo #LanaDelRey #Tough

Directed by Wyatt Spain Winfrey, Quavo & Lana Del Rey

Edited by Lucas Cook Follow Quavo

Here is the guy's website: https://www.wyattspainwinfrey.com/

Basically, he directed mucho Migos/rap MVs.

Still no official info on who the song's producer is.

I wonder if the video will be a big hit if it's only released on Quavo's channel, Lana has a lot more youtube followers

and why did he use?

http://lanadelrey.lnk.to/instagramID

http://lanadelrey.lnk.to/facebookID

it's as if she wants to change her social media ids in the future... :oprah7: