rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

4 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

is this lana’s song or quavos? 

Now that it’s released, I believe Quavos. MV on his channel and Spotify/Apple Music has it listed under Quavo first 😔

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

I don’t really see myself listening to this again but I appreciate that it may be a nice way to warm up everyone for a Lana country era. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Time for me to unclaim this song:noparty:. The studio version is a flop.

L4na sang more in the live version. Her ad libs with Qu4v0 actually added so much life to this song. “Still shinning” in her voice was so much better. The pre-chorus with her voice harmonizing is also better.

And I don’t like how the L4na sounds in her verse. I like all the other parts esp the bridge. Her verse just sounds weird. Her voice is edited in a strange way idk. 

The outro is also way worse in the studio version. The live outro is so much better.

Overall, the live version is better. The guitar is better live too. The way it sounds, and the way it pulsates through the song just sounds better, and it makes the song sound more cohesive. L4na’s ad libs throughout Qu4vo’s verse bring a certain energy and also cohesiveness to the song. It was like they were playing off each other. It was very complementary.

The whole song in studio version sounds flatter and disjointed. The studio version just isn’t as good as I thought it was going to be.

Love the song, love the video 🔥 but why did they choose that BW pic for the 7” instead of the original cover im kinda pissed :noparty:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, Fireffie said:

Love the song, love the video 🔥 but why did they choose that BW pic for the 7” instead of the original cover im kinda pissed :noparty:

They shoulda kept the polaroid form, the font color is terrible on b&w but matches the vinyl tho

url%5D