rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

15 minutes ago, Cult Leader said:

and she totally added to it and gave it her own vibe, I don't mind it being a writing collab

Yes!

Most of the reason I love Lana's music is her lyrics because that's where her artistry really shines.

But I don't mind her working with other writers if that's what she wants to do!! Especially if the songs are as catchy as this. I'm sure she'll continue to write songs which are 100% just her lyrics too :typewriter:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

2 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

I knew I wouldn't care for this. Not rlly bothered about music videos and it's just giving LFL 2.0 :rip: Trap beats are always boring to me and Quavo adds nothing to music in general

What's so bad about LFL 2.0 though :adele:

url%5D

I mean, this song is not meant to be taken seriously though. It's just a song for beach and parties and shaking your ass. That's why it's a short song as well with no mega complex lyrics

url%5D

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

LIKE A 38 MADE OUT OF BRAAASSS diC0GFW.gif

TOUGH LIKE THE STUFF IN YOUR GRANDPA'S GLASS diC0GFW.gif

Like there's no difference between that shit and Texas Hold 'Em for me :rip: Just exists for the sake of being catchy but I can't say I need that bullshit. Probs will be some good songs on the album. Moving on :mariah4: