rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Y’all are so optimistic I’m jealous 

I don’t see a release until at least June :bebe:

Didn’t someone here say that Quavo usually teases songs that he releases within two weeks or did my delulu mind just imagine that? :stareney2:

Y’all are so optimistic I’m jealous 

I don’t see a release until at least June :bebe:

But June is so soon tho. I had already forgot that 5 months have passed. I'm still mentally unstable in February

url%5D

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Didn’t someone here say that Quavo usually teases songs that he releases within two weeks or did my delulu mind just imagine that? :stareney2:

I think someone did say that, but it’s possible this is a Lana release, so the rules might be a little different and follow a ‘normal’ Lana release pattern 

he posted the og post, but the cover picture, and the lyrics we’ve gotten, scream Lasso so it could go either way

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

But June is so soon tho. I had already forgot that 5 months have passed. I'm still mentally unstable in February

June is still 4 weeks away, which isn’t far, but also isn’t soon. It’s soon enough to feel far away :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

country being boring is a thing of the past! now country means fun, something for the girls, something for the summertime, cowboy boots is for real trap shit too 

1 minute ago, details said:

country being boring is a thing of the past! now country means fun, something for the girls, something for the summertime, cowboy boots is for real trap shit too 

Us girls who bopped to Shania Twain and Carrie Underwood been known country can be fun! The country is boring narrative is so tired and NOT TRUE

"Don’t forget me"

I think someone did say that, but it’s possible this is a Lana release, so the rules might be a little different and follow a ‘normal’ Lana release pattern 

he posted the og post, but the cover picture, and the lyrics we’ve gotten, scream Lasso so it could go either way

:godlaugh2: fuck, you’re so right if it’s a Lana release

alright, let’s almost forget this exists and go back to Billie’s album countdown, I guess :ma:

I want to publicly note that I have been a Lust for Life supporter since day one, and this is a dream come true for me :true: Lasso ( LFL’s version) is gonna smash 

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

i’m pretty sure it’s a him song he’s been teasing something new all week, but lana releasing a song called bando would KILL ME lol

i don’t think another collab is off the cards though, even if he only featured a little. maybe we’d get both

giphy.gif