15 minutes ago, shapeofmybody said:

I‘m so excited for this one!

also it’s kinda going viral on tiktok!

100 million streams on day one? :usrs:… 

is that true? 100 million? 

they should tease the video next week and

the  drop the darn thing on friday with a live performance on fallon

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Leaks Nation on X said Lasso was postponed until next year (possibly spring). Not taking this as word of gospel but it’s very likely. I wouldn’t mind though: just give us Tough and a couple of cute songs / collabs in the meantime and I’ll be satisfied :true: 

Waiting until 2025 could be a win for her: 2024 is hell right now when it comes to major releases : no matter how good Lasso is, she’s gonna have a tough time to come out on top and I’m afraid the GP would move on very rapidly from this release. 

they also said Beyoncé act 2 deluxe soon in March, and have teased Katy’s single as coming in June for months now (it’s coming in July):thumb2:

idk I can see it being released next year but she told Elle last month it was still coming this year and I trust Lana’s word via Elle more than a twitter account with low accuracy 

we need that chic to spill more 

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, barttttender said:

is that true? 100 million? 

they should tease the video next week and

the  drop the darn thing on friday with a live performance on fallon

I think he meant it’ll go 100M on day one of release 

but it is very popular on TT right now

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Leaks Nation on X said Lasso was postponed until next year (possibly spring). Not taking this as word of gospel but it’s very likely. I wouldn’t mind though: just give us Tough and a couple of cute songs / collabs in the meantime and I’ll be satisfied :true: 

Waiting until 2025 could be a win for her: 2024 is hell right now when it comes to major releases : no matter how good Lasso is, she’s gonna have a tough time to come out on top and I’m afraid the GP would move on very rapidly from this release. 

Given Lana's cryptic responses and overall uncertainty about "Lasso", the postponement makes complete sense, lol. She's probably been inspired a lot during the last few months, and she's been playing around with the album's direction.

I kinda think that "Tough!" will be a stand-alone single, but probably a teaser of the more contemporary and fun segments of the upcoming album. Let her cook! Not to mention that the Ocean Blvd era feels incredibly fresh, unlike Chemtrails and Blue Banisters which were kinda over before they even started. 

We need to manifest Lipsters!

On Eagle's Wings (EP)

Henry, Come On

Tough! (feat. Quavo)

On Eagle's Wings

Angels Forever (Guitar Driven Or Paul Epworth Rework)

MANIFEST WITH ME

:pray2:

2 hours ago, shapeofmybody said:

I‘m so excited for this one!

also it’s kinda going viral on tiktok!

100 million streams on day one? :usrs:… 

i was about to say “girl…” but then i realized lana hasn’t dropped a non-cover, non-soundtrack single that’s not a feature for a small artist since she blew up on tiktok in 2023… so this has the opportunity to be her biggest debut..

(but dont take me too seriously) :daydream:

JANELLE MONAE • WEYES BLOOD • ETHEL CAIN • MITSKI • BOYGENIUS • LUCY DACUS • PHOEBE BRIDGERS • CHAPPELL ROAN • TAYLOR SWIFT • THE LAST DINNER PARTY

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Is he actually involved in this song??

IMG-0345.jpg

No way 💀 Get him away from her

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Everyone announcing singles for tonight. LANA WHERE ARE YOU......................... Is Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRLIs Brandy's "Full Moon" a Masterpiece? - Base - ATRL

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

No way 💀 Get him away from her

Help you reminded me of:

“STAY AWAY FROM HER”

“GET A JOB !!!”

Just now, Dark City said:

Help you reminded me of:

“STAY AWAY FROM HER”

“GET A JOB !!!”

I actually really dislike him after he used their breakup for promo for his flop single on TikTok :smokes3: He gives weird vibes 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・