rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

20 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

So now why is Clayton claiming he literally wrote the song? Like wtf it's so embarrassing if he's making everything up :eartha:

I saw that too. The thought of tough potentially being a blue banisters era song never crossed my mind. 

Y’all are delusional and I both love it for you and feel bad. This is going to be AT LEAST a July release 

"Don’t forget me"

Where is Clayton saying he wrote the song. I saw he reposted the story with ✍️ but that doesn’t say he wrote it. 

We know she’s been working on Lasso for 4 years now, so admittedly it’s not out of the realm of possibility he helped write it when they were dating and Lana repurposed it. (A Pink Champaign -> LMLYLAW situation) 

although I desperately hope he doesn’t have a writing credit, because the performative “OMG THIS SONG SUCKS” just because of it will get so old so fast 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Y’all are delusional and I both love it for you and feel bad. This is going to be AT LEAST a July release 

Praying for a 4th of July release :pray2:

if this song does not come out today i will lose all the hopes i have left in that woman's management.. delaying the premiere not only triggers the fans but reduces the sales/streams so i honestly dont understand their choices as a team

Just now, Shadowheart said:

if this song does not come out today i will lose all the hopes i have left in this woman's management.. delaying the premiere not only triggers the fans but reduces the sales/streams so i honestly dont understand their choices as a team

literally they are so dumb i can’t believe it :ponder:

Just now, Shadowheart said:

if this song does not come out today i will lose all the hopes i have left in that woman's management.. delaying the premiere not only triggers the fans but reduces the sales/streams so i honestly dont understand their choices as a team

I agree with this. Everything is ready now and apparently the snippet is trending on tiktok, now would be the perfect time to drop it

Well I guess we'll see it in a few hours

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Where is Clayton saying he wrote the song. I saw he reposted the story with ✍️ but that doesn’t say he wrote it. 

He apparently told some Lana stan that was being mean to him on instagram to enjoy the song because he wrote it. Lana stans make stuff up all the time so idk if the screenshot is real, but he also has a video of the performance up on his stories right now. He seems to be attaching himself to the song a lot. 

1 minute ago, Shadowheart said:

Better just lose hope now then :bebe:

Tropico was announced November of 2012 and didn’t release until December 2013, I don’t understand why fans think this is new/unusual behavior. This is quite literally the experience of being an American whore Lana fan

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Shocking video sadly but who are "the other abusers" in her collab collection? 

Borns- alleged sexual predator.

Asap- minor incident of attacking woman so this is a “minor incident” comparatively.

you can count his whole crime incident aswell.

Playboi carti- domestic abuse.

18 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

What 

8 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

He apparently told some Lana stan that was being mean to him on instagram to enjoy the song because he wrote it. Lana stans make stuff up all the time so idk if the screenshot is real, but he also has a video of the performance up on his stories right now. He seems to be attaching himself to the song a lot. 

What’s his @