fishtails

Lana to be awarded the NMPA Songwriter Icon Award - June 12th

Lana will be awarded the NMPA Songwriter Icon Award on June 12th!

Screenshot-20240523-131158-Instagram.jpg

Lana Del Rey will receive this year’s NMPA Songwriter Icon award. The 44-time NMPA Gold & Platinum certified, GRAMMY and Golden Globe-nominated, MTV and Brit award-winning singer-songwriter is the creator of a completely original aesthetic that has been emulated by an entire generation.

NMPA President & CEO David Israelite said, “Lana Del Rey defines being iconic. Her influence is felt across all genres and has inspired the biggest artists in the business. Her songwriting is deeply personal, and she continues to innovate – bringing fans thought provoking lyrics and indelible style.

s://www.instagram.com/p/C7US4Bau0pV/?igsh=dHR3dG1va3p5ZWE1

♡ 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓭𝓼 ♡

DESERVED 100% I'M SO PROUD OF HER I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE DESERVES ALL THE RECOGNITION FOR HER ART :crying5:

url%5D

I love how the europeans always recognize her talent :true: USA do better 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

I love how the europeans always recognize her talent :true: USA do better 

The NMPA is actually American lol and it seems like the award ceremony will be held in New York City this year

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

The NMPA is actually American lol and it seems like the award ceremony will be held in New York City this year

Oh oops I think I read it wrong, I got confused with the event from today since these were posted at the same time my bad!

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

10 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

Oh oops I think I read it wrong, I got confused with the event from today since these were posted at the same time my bad!

no worries lol!

I genuinely love all the recognition she’s been getting the past one-two years. Who cares about the Grammys when this, and other awards, is such an honor to receive. They’re recognizing her songwriting and legacy, isn’t that simply amazing? That’s so much bigger than a Grammy. :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Looks like Lana will be there in person at the Lincoln Center in NYC to accept the award as her hair stylist Anna just posted an Instagram story that she’s on the way to NYC - 

IMG-2726

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

27 minutes ago, Elle said:

Looks like Lana will be there in person at the Lincoln Center in NYC to accept the award as her hair stylist Anna just posted an Instagram story that she’s on the way to NYC - 

IMG-2726

OH WE'RE GOING TO EAT :oprah9:

url%5D

So nice of her to feed us a snack before the 20th :liner: well deserved award on her part 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm