shadesofblue

10th Anniversary of Ultraviolence - June 13th

38 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

friendly reminder that guns and roses is in fact one of her best songs and you all will DEAL! :oprah3: 

at least we got it, imagine it being a leak and getting teased for 8 years :blush:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, williamprb said:

wouldnt it be so cunt if we got the neil krug outtakes

Double cunt if Lana uses the best one for an Ultraviolence (10th Anniversary Edition) cover with bonus tracks Is This Happiness, Flipside, and Angels Forever (Guitar Driven Rework)

Happy 10th birthday to the iconic, groundbreaking album that is Ultraviolence :dance2: Lives were changed and history was made :oprah9:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

friendly reminder that guns and roses is in fact one of her best songs and you all will DEAL! :oprah3: 

I almost want to pin this because it’s SO TRUE

"Don’t forget me"

I’ve been trying to formulate my thoughts around this album all day, but I just CAN’T. FIND. THE. WORDS... :defeated: It’s THEE album for me. It’s the era that solidified my appreciation for Lana’s artistry and I really hope Lana returns to this sound one day. I’d especially love to see if she could turn this sound into something more uplifting now that she’s in a happier headspace.

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm sayiing the bridge is between my fave ones and that outro with her singing ROOOSEEEEEEESSSSSS over and over again... like why tf is everyone slandering... :lanasrs2:

12 minutes ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

Maybe we won’t get leaks… BUT… we DESERVE at least an UV theme for Lanaboards :aw:

How about two? :wink:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

shared my body and my mind with you :trisha:

one of the all time great opening lines! 

also, not sure if this has already been posted but a great write up on UV for its anniversary: https://www.stereogum.com/2261381/lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-turns-10/reviews/the-anniversary/

aOaIzH2.gif