Sign in to follow this  
LoveOnTheGolfCourse

Lana Del Rey interviews Billie Eilish for Interview Magazine

Lana mentioning Spirited Away was not on my 2024 bingo card omfg :trisha:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

why does this read like a rupauls drag race runway critique? :brigitte:

'Your third track, “Chihiro,” I looked it up, it’s the character’s name from Spirited Away and in Japanese it means “a thousand questions.” But when I listened to the album, I wasn’t left with a thousand questions. I got most of who you are through it, and the only pieces that I didn’t get are what you’re going to tell me'

but work because ghibli films are some of my favourite films

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

What an interesting interview, the way Billie was describing things must have felt really validating for Lana. Like Billie has been so critically acclaimed and praised by the Grammies etc from the get go, but still feeling the same things Lana felt about having your narrative taken out of context (at the mariners apartment complex)

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹 •°*”˜.•°*”˜ 

2 minutes ago, Lightning Moonbeam said:

What an interesting interview, the way Billie was describing things must have felt really validating for Lana. Like Billie has been so critically acclaimed and praised by the Grammies etc from the get go, but still feeling the same things Lana felt about having your narrative taken out of context (at the mariners apartment complex)

This. Tword would never.

is she an interviewer now or something why she always interviewing this girl :brigitte:

i enjoyed it though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lana and spirited away omg :delish2: 

(but dont take me too seriously) :daydream:

JANELLE MONAE • WEYES BLOOD • ETHEL CAIN • MITSKI • BOYGENIUS • LUCY DACUS • PHOEBE BRIDGERS • CHAPPELL ROAN • TAYLOR SWIFT • THE LAST DINNER PARTY

Lana in the middle of the interview (that she had clearly prepared for!) going “ohh i just got the title!” she’s so funny. It gave me flashbacks to high school english and bullshitting a paper until it all clicked in your head.

“There’s that saying, “What hill do you want to die on?” And I was like, “This hill, bitch. I’m going to die on the money hill.” 

I’ve seen so many people literally say “This is the hill she wants to die on?” in regards to money and like omg.. I guess she saw it too.

Also dying at her asking the 50/50 question and interrupting Billie every time she spoke.