That Venice Bitch

Joe Biden Drops Out of 2024 Presidential Race

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

On the flip side, Trump is now the oldest nominated person in American history, so Democrats need to be fast to make that the headlines and sleepy Don him to death like republicans did to Joe 

He literally got shot and seconds later got up and said keep fighting. Everyone who has eyes and ears has seen this. You can’t pin him as an old man after that, but that’s obvious.

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

That was my very first thought too!

I think if he steps down/is forced down and she steps up and does the job for 3 or 4 months, then it will seem more like Americans are choosing to keep her in office vs electing her, and while it’s basically the same thing either way, I can definitely see the 60K middle ground Americans who are on the fence being more accepting of it. 

I just don’t see America electing our first female president any other way. A woman is going to have to prove and show she can do it before they vote her in. (And no, I’m not saying I agree with this mindset but I definitely know how the average American thinks)

you're not being misogynistic, just pointing it out. we don't have to be misogynists to know America is built on a racist and misogynistic position and it'll keep doing it if it can. but yeah to keep the election in our pocket, it's necessary that she's the incumbent. 

i think AOC would be a STRONG pick for VP. she'll be 35 before the election 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

He literally got shot and seconds later got up and said keep fighting. Everyone who has eyes and ears has seen this. You can’t pin him as an old man after that, but that’s obvious.

he got shot and his first thought was “let me get my shoes”, lest anyone see him without the risers he uses to make himself look 6’2. He’s not just and old man, he’s an old egotistical maniac lol. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

7 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

He literally got shot

He didn't. But because of that other man died.

7 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

You can’t pin him as an old man after that, but that’s obvious.

He is old af and should be placed in a nursing home.

I think this is going to be huge. In the early aftermath, many are throwing their support behind Kamala, including Biden, prominent politicians and even the Clintons. If Democrats align in strong support leading up to the DNC, the process will be easy and will project confidence. Stand united.

The energy and momentum will surely sway away from Trump. The news cycle in the coming days is going to be all about Biden and Harris. The ridiculous RNC will barely be a footnote. 

It seems most likely that the VP pick will be from a swing state. Don’t expect Newsom or AOC. I just hope it’s an exciting pick and not a repeat of 2016 when Hillary chose Tim Kaine :flop:

This is exactly what the democrats need. Excitement. And how about all those people who said they didn’t want Trump or Biden? Now they have another viable option.  

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

9 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

white-woman-saying-oh.gif

imageproxy.jpg

13 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

He wore diapers to his court cases and fell asleep while Don Jr was speaking at the RNC. 

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

f8cf11d9-d5d2-42b8-b3f5-c82d7562f528_192

492482-1.png

♡︎

50 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

Joe listened to the album today and changed his mind after listening to Change and Get Free

yes! I was there when it all went down. he wanted to celebrate lust for lifes anniversary.
it was when he got to “god bless america - and all the beautiful women in it” where I saw the gears turn in his head and he said,

“lana del rey, you are right. ‘god bless america and all the beautiful women in it, may you stand strong and proud like lady liberty and shine all night long’ and kamala…it’s your time to shine!” 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I choose AOC for VP and if not her can we just have Rupaul? at least he knows fashion and could give a little arts and crafts to politics

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I think this is going to be huge. In the early aftermath, many are throwing their support behind Kamala, including Biden, prominent politicians and even the Clintons. If Democrats align in strong support leading up to the DNC, the process will be easy and will project confidence. Stand united.

The energy and momentum will surely sway away from Trump. The news cycle in the coming days is going to be all about Biden and Harris. The ridiculous RNC will barely be a footnote. 

It seems most likely that the VP pick will be from a swing state. Don’t expect Newsom or AOC. I just hope it’s an exciting pick and not a repeat of 2016 when Hillary chose Tim Kaine :flop:

This is exactly what the democrats need. Excitement. And how about all those people who said they didn’t want Trump or Biden? Now they have another viable option.  

This. There’s a better chance the democrats could win the election now

3z1M54f.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Quincy said:

i was waiting for your reaction!!!

giphy.gif

The RNC is trying to sue Biden so he can’t drop out :toofloppy:

they know anyone with half a brain debating Trump is dangerous to their whole platform

"Don’t forget me"

Kamala just made a statement confirming her run

giphy.gif

Wait Kamala is almost 60?? I literally thought she was in her 40s damn. I hope they get her up on that debate stage with Trump ASAP. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️