Sign in to follow this  
honeymoon is alive

We need your help to make Laila’s Dream come true!

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

IM SO HAPPY OMG THIS IS MADE MY DAY MY WEEK MY YEAR :trisha: THANK U GOD THANK U LANA OMG

Thank YOU for posting it on here

We got the word out to the right people cos of your post! 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i don't really ever believe posts about people being sick since AI can fake stuff now so easily so i just left this alone and didn't want to get involved if it wasn't real but i hate that it is real because the poor girl is sick. i love that lana went out of her way to meet her and find her and spend time with someone who really needed it and needed the love from lana. seeing the video was so sweet and i was shook seeing it that 1 it was real and 2 lana actually went to meet her, like... icon shit and iconic of the girl too! i love it for her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Thank YOU for posting it on here

We got the word out to the right people cos of your post! 

i just wanted to see this dream come true, everyone who helped is also a part of this journey!!! thank you so much, you guys are the best :spin: 

Watching the video and I got teary eyed. What an emotional moment, and so kind of them to give her her own little VIP seat right next to the stage. I must’ve missed when this thread got created or else I’d try to reach to her team too. Big thanks to everyone who made this happen!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

this was the first thing i saw when i woke up today and im still teary eyed thinking about it :trisha: i’m so happy for laila and this entire interaction made me so happy ❤️❤️❤️❤️

That is the single most sweetest, and kindest thing Lana has ever done for a fan--like how cute and wholesome was that video. :crying4:

It's giving the same benevolent energy as when she visited the children hospitals in 2018. :flutter:

Sending Laila strength and love!! <3

i'm so, so happy she got to meet her and have her dream come true! i can't imagine how wonderful it felt for her to meet someone so special, everyone deserves to have their dreams come true and to experience joy like that, lana's seriously one of the greatest, she is so kind <3 

The pictures :wub: so sweet x

IMG-3701 IMG-3704 IMG-3695 IMG-3700 IMG-3705

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This was wonderful to see. Lanaboards doesn't always have call for a 'most touching thread of the year' award, but maybe we should have an honorary one just for this.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png