Strangelove

How would you feel if LDR used AI for future music releases?

24 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It would be an insult to not only her fans but herself. She doesn’t need AI,  AI is not authentic. 

She uses computer generated instruments and auto tune in many of her songs.

37 minutes ago, never2heaven said:

i can’t imagine she would, but i suppose you never know

personally id be disappointed, but im interested to know your reasoning for being open to it :)

She can keep it as a separate project to play around with. For example, we could get her Lizzy Grant vocals on a modern track.

12 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

yesss i would lovee!! cant imagine the amount of autotuned bangers ai can make!!

I would love if they were able to release an AI version of her voice for fans to use so I could hear her cover other songs.

I say what I have always said that AI does not belong for the arts (artworks, music, cinema, literature) in any circumstances because AI does not have soul and complex creativity what humans have.

There was a quote where someone said that AI was not invented to make artworks and write stories for the person, so that person could wash the dishes and laundry. AI was created to do the person's housework, so that person could do the creative things themselves.

2.gif

Well, it would just be another kind of collaboration (her collabs tend to be pretty impressive); however, depending on who the AI source was based on, there might be legal hassles. Also, pretty sure LDR would still be the boss, notwithstanding certain cherished song/videos to the effect "you can be the boss".