Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

1 hour ago, J03 said:

I mean he doesn’t “publicly promote” he doesn’t have a platform, evidently doesn’t seek one, and is allowed to share his political beliefs on his own social media. It’s deranged parasocial fans that go looking at her boyfriends profiles looking for reasons to discredit him that see it. I don’t agree with his sentiments but they are his own and that’s his right. If you’ve been offended by something you’ve seen stalking his profile then it’s low key on you. There are millions of people sharing those kinds of thoughts on social media and you’re not contacting their spouses to tell them how offensive their husband is. My partner and I have been happily married for the best part of a decade, we vote differently in our political elections and it literally doesn’t bother either of us our votes our vote and we have differential individual beliefs. It’s not representative of Lana as a person not to date someone because she doesn’t agree with every single opinion they have. In a way it’s speaking on her behalf to assume she agrees with everything he thinks just because she’s married him. It’s weird. 

idk I’m sorry but this is downright delusion. Transphobia is not a fcking political view, excuse my French, y’all need to get that idea well drilled into your brains. It’s called human rights. The values Trump stands for are not just economical, they are human rights he openly stands against, and you can twist and turn it anyway you like it, whoever supports that is divisive, spiteful and problematic at some level, or willingly and naively ignorant at the very least . Associating with someone who hunts for sport, posts transphobic shi is NOT political, it’s inhumane. THAT is the difference. I hope this helps 

1 hour ago, J03 said:

There are millions of people sharing those kinds of thoughts on social media and you’re not contacting their spouses to tell them how offensive their husband is.

These millions of people sharing those thoughts aren't celebrities with a huge platform and millions of followers. What Lana says, does, and who she marries does have an impact, way more than what an individual person who does not have any of that would have.

In addition to that, now that they are married, he likely shares all of her wealth and any money she makes as "Lana Del Rey" will be his as well, meaning he can have even more influence and power when it comes to making his political beliefs a reality.

Not everyone can just ignore that when our basic human rights are at risk of being taken away.

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

I love how Chappell Roan uses the term "parasocial" one time and suddenly it's being used in a negative context by certain users to stifle any discussion they disagree with

If you're going to use the term, at least apply critical thinking

I maintain that there is nothing harmful about forming an opinion on this relationship, and voicing said opinion

People can think whatever they want and you can't stop them

It's literally not hurting anyone. We are just sayin' stuph

Go listen to Eminem's Stan. Now there's an example of a harmful parasocial relationship

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah.. saying that others have a right to express their opinion or even dictate that a group of people can’t have human rights ( in this case trans people ) is the exact thing as saying that women or other minorities should’t have human rights. Let’s not forget that women in some countries have the right to vote for less that 100 years , which is actually insane to think about because a similar debate was happening not so long ago about whether women are stable enough or not to even make those decisions. We are not talking about the right to have a different stance on something like where our government should invest more money , we are talking about the right to exist or not in a society as an equal to other groups of people. 
sorry for the rant but reading some of the takes here really made me want to write that.. 

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚣𝚎

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 

So now everytime we stream her music, buy her merch, purchase concert tickets.. we're funding this dirty old man too :brigitte:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Hang on I just watched the lyric change video of chemtrails in Paris and does she literally say “I’ll marry him”

why did we not clock this lol

the video for reference https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGd12yv7R/

Oh I remember thisss! That week I heard this and was wondering IS SHE SAYING “I’M MARRYING SOON”??? Cause that’s how it sounds but their relationship wasn’t even public so it was confusing 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

23 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

ngl.. him being engaged for 12 years and marrying Lana after only 4 months ... is kinda .. 🤷‍♀️ idk...

Oh yeah that is sad for her. She also said that he and Lana only dated for like a month before getting married.  Maybe she has the wrong info though. 

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Oh yeah that is sad for her. She also said that he and Lana only dated for like a month.  Maybe she has the wrong info though. 

It's 4 months tops.. unless he was with lana and this girl at the same time ... (this Amy girl was dating him in May)

Screenshot-20240928-081107-X.jpg

7 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

It's been 4 months max... unless he's with Lana and that girl at the same time... (that girl Amy was dating him in May)

do you have the link to this Amy Bauer please

as much as i love lana, and speaking on her life is weird, i really cant help but feel she is bound to get hurt in the end. 

but the fact she is with this type of guy, its kinda like… well you brought this on urself

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

9 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

It's 4 months tops.. unless he was with lana and this girl at the same time ... (this Amy girl was dating him in May)

there probably wasn’t an overlap - i read somewhere in an article that he’s still friends with his ex. also at hangout fest Lana got Jeremy and his kids backstage so they were probably dating at that point 

59 minutes ago, tombombadil01 said:

idk I’m sorry but this is downright delusion. Transphobia is not a fcking political view, excuse my French, y’all need to get that idea well drilled into your brains. It’s called human rights. The values Trump stands for are not just economical, they are human rights he openly stands against, and you can twist and turn it anyway you like it, whoever supports that is divisive, spiteful and problematic at some level, or willingly and naively ignorant at the very least . Associating with someone who hunts for sport, posts transphobic shi is NOT political, it’s inhumane. THAT is the difference. I hope this helps 

She has 61, 3 million monthly listeners just on spotify. This does not factor in apple music, youtube and other streaming platforms. Leave if you are such a special snowflake who can't support her anymore. Clearly there are enough other people who do:sass:

3 minutes ago, dexter said:

there probably wasn't any overlap - I read in an article somewhere that he was still friends with his ex. Also, at Hangout Fest, Lana brought Jeremy and his kids backstage, so they were probably dating at that point 

It would be really annoying if her husband had  realized the same thing as his ex-policeman whom she condemned so much.

40 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

ngl.. him being engaged for 12 years and marrying Lana after only 4 months ... is kinda .. 🤷‍♀️ idk...

You could see it that way, but there’s many men who do this, it’s a case of when you know they lock it down lol :lmao:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

11 minutes ago, dexter said:

there probably wasn’t an overlap - i read somewhere in an article that he’s still friends with his ex. also at hangout fest Lana got Jeremy and his kids backstage so they were probably dating at that point 

She was also under the impression they were only dating for a month... so unless he was cheating on her It's safe to assume they were dating for around 4 months.

It's red flag after red flag... Just hope she doesn't end up getting Kevin Federline'd

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

7 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

She was also under the impression they were only dating for a month... so unless he was cheating on her It's safe to assume they were dating for around 4 months.

It's red flag after red flag... Just hope she doesn't end up getting Kevin Federline'd

Just to clarify the time-line.. he was engaged for 12 years .. ended in October 2023.. and dated this Amy girl idk from when, but until May.. but yes.. it would leave only 4 months of relationship with Lana..  I guess when you know you know.... (hopefully)

30 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

What's this? Context please?

3 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

Just to clarify the time-line.. he was engaged for 12 years .. ended in October 2023.. and dated this Amy girl idk from when, but until May.. but yes.. it would leave only 4 months of relationship with Lana..  I guess when you know you know.... (hopefully)

Oh

2.gif

20 minutes ago, dexter said:

It seems like he was still dating this Amy girl during hangout fest. There was a TikTok a few pages back where she shared some texts with Jeremy. She basically said that he and Lana started hanging out when they were still dating, and he broke up with her to be with Lana.