Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Oh God everything is so confusing..so according to this "insider" they kept in contact in the last years, in may Lana bought the dress, but Jeremy was still dating another girl with whom he separated to be with Lana..she wore a "J" necklace at that Louis Vuitton thing after the Grammys, did it stand for Jeremy already? So he was dating Lana and the other girl at the same time? 

Wtf I'm just curious but how long have they been dating?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952dfi04x9nolrtyxtk0u

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

5 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

Oh God everything is so confusing..so according to this "insider" they kept in contact in the last years, in may Lana bought the dress, but Jeremy was still dating another girl with whom he separated to be with Lana..she wore a "J" necklace at that Louis Vuitton thing after the Grammys, did it stand for Jeremy already? So he was dating Lana and the other girl at the same time? 

Probably better to not know the timeline as seems it would be worse if we did 

On 9/28/2024 at 8:10 PM, Manchild said:

Since she knows the world is already aware of her wedding, so I don't understand why she doesn't just post something or issue a statement like " Hi Guys, As you probably know i've gotten married. We had a wonderful day and are very happy. Thank you to everybody who has sent good wishes. Please respect mine and Jeremys privacy while we enjoy this time and settle into our new life blah blah blah" She always says how much she loves her fans and must know people want to hear from her, but she maintains this willful silence and has everybody else doing it too. It would take 5 minutes. I really am finding it hard to understand Lana these days.

because she's probably on her actual real life once in a lifetime Honeymoon and posting on instagram isn niether her priority nor responsibility

11 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

Also the pic where the hands grab her, was that him?

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

20 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

did you know a singer can still be...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

9 minutes ago, urgirl said:

because she's probably on her actual real life once in a lifetime Honeymoon and posting on instagram isn niether her priority nor responsibility

It takes 2 minutes. She is also not allowing anybody else to mention the wedding. She also has never posted anything with or about the two of them

2 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Oh yeah there are tattoos and those hands right

couldn’t remember 

There were no tattoos visible