Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

3 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

I hope Lana chooses to share her pictures I know they're going to floor me. :crying2:

I’d take just one selfie TBH :true: 

24 minutes ago, Elle said:

Reopening this thread with caution.. please tread carefully and don’t let things escalate like it did before.

Jen shared some photos of her at the wedding, and this photo shows that she, Annie, and Nikki Lane were all in attendance. It was amazing of Nikki to make it for Lana’s special day considering she had a concert in San Francisco the very next evening x

j-B0-Whj-N-e-W WQGv-Kdy-e-W

Jen was stunning 🤩 Love that blue dress!

7 minutes ago, jaesana said:

..... why is nikki wearing white

edit: i actually see a lot of white. what is going on

i get the impression that lana probably doesn't really care too much about that, it seems like everyone's just wearing random formal dresses anyway

𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎

Seeing this thread gave me Vietnam flashbacks but oh well, I love the friends' dresses though! They all looked very nice and gorgeous! :wubna: It's cool how quickly Nikki was able to attend the wedding and go to the show on her tour! And I always forget that the guests are not supposed to wear white outfits, so I'm always half-surprised when someone mentions that "omg they wore white!?" lmao :omfg2:

2.gif

51 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

It’s white tho (I think?) :raven:

25 minutes ago, jaesana said:

..... why is nikki wearing white

edit: i actually see a lot of white. what is going on

Nikki’s dress is actually a very light shade of pink! It appears to be the Pamelina dress from DÔEN in the Petunia Pink colourway :) 

IMG-6321

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

34 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

So they need to file the marriage license within 30 days of the wedding, right? Will we be able to see if / when it's filed :aubrey: Just curious! 

Hide contents

we know she has a thing with deadlines so hopefully Jeremy handled the paperwork:oopna:

TMZ’s report that the two had filed for a marriage license was overshadowed by the leaked marriage drone footage on the same day lol

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Reopening this thread with caution.. please tread carefully and don’t let things escalate like it did before.

Jen shared some photos of her at the wedding, and this photo shows that she, Annie, and Nikki Lane were all in attendance. It was amazing of Nikki to make it for Lana’s special day considering she had a concert in San Francisco the very next evening x

j-B0-Whj-N-e-W WQGv-Kdy-e-W

Awh pretty girlies :wubna:

Spoiler

I was at the show Nikki did the day after! didn’t think she made it to the wedding since she had another show also on the west coast the night before the wedding. It’s a 4-5 hour flight to Louisiana and back to the west coast, so that’s super sweet of her to make it work and still show up <3

492482-1.png

♡︎

All her friends' dresses are gorgeous! Annie's makeup feels like a lot for a casual outdoor morning wedding, but I guess this wedding is L.A. (as in Los Angeles) glamour meets LA (as in Louisiana) swamp, so do what you feel :kiss:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

42 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

So they need to file the marriage license within 30 days of the wedding, right? Will we be able to see if / when it's filed :aubrey: Just curious! 

Reveal hidden contents

we know she has a thing with deadlines so hopefully Jeremy handled the paperwork:oopna:

the only way we knew about the license was because the clerk leaked it, but to answer your question, yes. Marriage licenses are public information so someone could find if it's been filed.

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

the only way we knew about the license was because the clerk leaked it, but to answer your question, yes. Marriage licenses are public information so someone could find if it's been filed.

So you say there's a chance...

13 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

All her friends' dresses are gorgeous! Annie's makeup feels like a lot for a casual outdoor morning wedding, but I guess this wedding is L.A. (as in Los Angeles) glamour meets LA (as in Louisiana) swamp, so do what you feel :kiss:

Annie always wears enough makeup to sink an airboat that has been comandeered by five large alligators

Not that there’s anything wrong w that

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream