Elle

Lana shopping at Derby City Market in Louisville, KY - October 4th, 2024

Yesterday, Lana Del Rey went shopping at Derby City Market, an antique store in Louisville, Kentucky.

8-LY9anj-e-L IMG-5568

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

derby... roller derby... pin up galore... dance at night back in alabama, christmas lights on my teal-green trailer :dance3:

══════════════════ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ══════════════════

:brigitte: I don’t think we’ve ever had this many sightings/pics of her this frequently when she lived in LA or even a lot of other places (at least not during random day to day things not events/touring) Some store posting their security cams is interesting. Idk it’s getting a little bit …weird :runs:

492482-1.png

♡︎

7 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

:brigitte: I don’t think we’ve ever had this many sightings/pics of her this frequently when she lived in LA, even a lot of other places (at least not during random day to day things not events/touring) Some store posting their security cams is interesting. Idk it’s getting a little bit …weird :runs:

It’s because in LA (and New York) people see celebrities everyday so it’s not as exciting as it is for these people. Ya it’s weird but also they are probably just excited to see a big celebrity and don’t really understand the etiquette of it all. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Y'all are so annoying 😭 Imagine ur a 55 yr old woman in Louisiana running a mom and pop shop and have never had a celebrity come in and then LANA walks in - there's nothing weird ab the photos 

20 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Y'all are so annoying 😭 Imagine ur a 55 yr old woman in Louisiana running a mom and pop shop and have never had a celebrity come in and then LANA walks in - there's nothing weird ab the photos 

it’s not weird if you ask to take pics with some celeb or whoever, even taking a pic of her across the store is whatever.

taking pics of someone in front of their home/using drones/ security cam footage at a random store just seems like it’s crossing a line. I get they aren’t used to famous people around and are star struck, but as an adult (going to assume) seems a little inappropriate if this was posted by some person working there

492482-1.png

♡︎

1 minute ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

Really coming to terms with and even starting to love this new swamplife era tbh :trisha3:

She could've done all of this minus the transphobic Trump-loving husband, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

40 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She could have done all this without her transphobic, Trump-loving husband.

Beyond the nature of the husband that apparently no one cares about, I think that the lack of real information and somewhat qualitative photos on the wedding ceremony contributes greatly to this quest for bits of information.

what I find super reassuring is this coming into contact with the public several times during his honeymoon maybe she won't forget us in the end

I left this comment under a post that shared these images and it seems like Lana is pretty upset that they’re being spread around since she liked my comment…

IMG-3447.jpg

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe

it's wild to me she's "honeymooning" in KENTUCKY, just as someone born and raised in Lexington, I do not understand the choice to come here at allllll :toofunny:

(it's boring and honestly most of the people here are assholes ngl-proof of that in the sharing of fucking security cam footage, I work AP at a store meaning I run the cameras and all that and sharing that is like the largest no no in the book)

7 minutes ago, clementines said:

it's wild to me she's "honeymooning" in KENTUCKY, just as someone born and raised in Lexington, I do not understand the choice to come here at allllll :toofunny:

(it's boring and honestly most of the people here are assholes ngl-proof of that in the sharing of fucking security cam footage, I work AP at a store meaning I run the cameras and all that and sharing that is like the largest no no in the book)

omg I love Lexington - my aunt used to live in Hartland (Hartville? I can’t remember) and it was so serene. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹