Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I like this opinion because it's a fun argument, but I also love the demos that have a really different take on the song (NA, DP, Lolita, Lucky Ones)

Especially National Anthem Demo - what a shame Lana didn't release it as an Alternative Mix or something. One of the best tunes that goes well with the lyric

And now Kyle N. has directed TS's new video Lana style. Copycat much.

One day... one day I'll stop watching TS videos and listening to random songs from 1989 because they piss me off for hours afterwards. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I'm the only one who thinks that Flipside is a better album closer than The Other Woman ? Anyway .. Both are flawless tracks :icant:  

I don't know if it's better, but from day 1 Flipside has been my closer for the UV experience.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I love the "Born to Die" album. And YES this is an unpopular opinion cause lately a lot of people have been trashing it. It's flawless (maybe except Lolita) and it's always gonna be my favorite.

I love it too, and (maybe... they're two masterpieces) I prefer BTD than The Dark Side of The Moon ... :horror:  I can't stop listening to it ... every songs (also Lolyta and Lucky Ones :poordat: ) are so beautiful :defeated:

:worship: :worship: :worship:  BornToDieAlbumCover.png

Never understood the hype for Dark Paradise. The chorus is anti-climatic. It's average at best, a filler on BTD.

If the demo was left untouched, it definitely would have been a great song

If the demo was left untouched, it definitely would have been a great song

Um, all versions are perfect. Not filler at all.

Carmen is boring.

Agree but I enjoy the bridge

I'm the only one who thinks that Flipside is a better album closer than The Other Woman ? Anyway .. Both are flawless tracks :icant:  

I think The Other Woman is a good album closer for those first 10 tracks and Flipside is a good album closer for those 5 bonus tracks. But when you listen to the album all together, it definitely makes more sense after listening to those bonus songs, especially after ITH.

Her covers are boring and are always the worst songs on the album.

I can see your point especially with the mess :eek: that is The Other Woman (I hate it with a passion for a number of reasons that I stated ages ago) but considering the rest of her covers like Chelsea Hotel/Summerwine/Blue Velvet are IMHO wonderful...

However your entitled to your opinion  and it would be pretty boring on LB if everyone liked the same sort of things :) ...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I absolutely adore every song of her, be it Sirens,AKA,unreleased,BTD,UV or a soundtrack, i've never been disatisfied with a song of hers, i like them all, i could listen to them a lot and not skip one.

I want her to do a collab with David Lynch or Quentin Tarantino so bad.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

I personally think Lana is the most interesting mainstream/major female artist of the 2010s so far.

Same, like, she and M&TD are probs the only actual female artists that I fully enjoy these days, down to the lyrics, melody and voice.

Btw i don't like the fact that Lana wants to sound more like BTD again, i mean i loved BTD but she made a giant leap with UV that i'm kinda scared she wants to go back to that ''bubblegum'' sound :horror:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City