Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

HM is better than BTD imo. There's more variety in both orchestration and mood. I love BTD too, but it sounds over produced to me. HM lets us hear Lana's natural voice too. 

Also Carmen, WY and TIWMUG can suck my nuts. 

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

might not be unpopular but AKA is probably one of Lana's best works. the authenticity of it is so charming and the visuals are so unique- there's a very sweet eeriness that's kind of haunting in the best way. The creative vision behind it was brilliant. No other album is like it

I love the production of born to die. I like all of the instrumentals but I m in love with summertime sadness, lucky ones, born to die, video games and this Is what makes us girls. The production of summertime sadness can't get any better, the instrumental , backing vochals, her voice is just amazing in that song.

EDIT: forgot national anthem it has an amazing instrumental

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

1.I don't know if it's unpopular but I don't like that much of what I believe be the most famous songs: Summertime Sadness and Young & Beautiful(They're good tho).

2.Her voice seemed pitched in Blue Jeans,(Like when people upload the songs on youtube and have to change the pitch because of copyright, you know?) which was annoyng to hear but this song grow so much in me that now it's my favorite from her. The first song that got me from an artist is usually always my favorite so...

3.Listen to Video Games is rare for me but i really like to see the lives of this song :). I don't know you guys but I see something meaninful when she sings "Only worth living if somebody is loving you" and then she points the mic to the audence and they sing "Baby, now you do". Like, she lived in a trailer park, sang in bars, had her album shelved and crossed years to achieve recognition. And now, she finally have people that love her and appreciate her beautiful songs :). I always think something similar with other artists. Like, the first song that made ​​the artist famous is kind of a summary ( Idk. Maybe a synopsis ) of the story that the person is about to tell the world. I don't know how to explain but kind of all the songs in one, which results in the song that will make the person famous. I may be wrong but it's just how I see :).

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I'm pretty sure I've heard everything Lana has done or that leaked, and I love almost everything (Sorry Princess Superstar).  My favorites are Pawn Shop Blues, Trash Magic, Mermaid Motel, Driving in Cars With Boys (high chorus), Brooklyn Baby, and West Coast.  Favorite video is her singing Pin Up Galore on open-mike night somewhere.  It just kills me knowing there are probably a hundred songs she's written since the big leak stashed on a flash drive we'll never hear.