Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don't know if this is unpopular at all or how well the song is received around here but in my friend group Salvatore is a bit of an inside joke and they all listen to it "ironically" (because of the lyrics mainly) but I legitimately enjoy the song and don't mind the lyrics.

te deseo, cariño

The gun reloading sample in Love is starting to get on my nerves. Every time I listen to Love I notice it more and more and its distracting as fuck. Why is it in there in the first place ffs  :horror:  :what:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I don't know if this is unpopular at all or how well the song is received around here but in my friend group Salvatore is a bit of an inside joke and they all listen to it "ironically" (because of the lyrics mainly) but I legitimately enjoy the song and don't mind the lyrics.

Salvatore has grown on me a lot lately, as have a few other Honeymoon songs (I used to dislike virtually every song on the album oops) I find the lyrics cringeworthy at times tho. The bridge is especially great.

Not sure if this is unpopular but I don't like Gods and Monsters at all and the best song on Paradise and BTD:Paradise Edition is Cola IMO :)

fq1rcbo.gif

Whoever dressed Lana for the Marfa Journal shoot should be fired.

One of the worst shoots I've ever seen in my entire life.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Whoever dressed Lana for the Marfa Journal shoot should be fired.

One of the worst shoots I've ever seen in my entire life.

true :P 

My unpopular opinion: I like more Lana's singing in 2011 and 2012 although she has improved since then..I found her more passionate 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Honestly, but I can relate to Lana's ugly style. :)

Lana: relatable unfashionable queen :wowcry:

If I was a celebrity I'd totally get fed up of being dolled up all the time and I'd walk round in the ugliest crap I could find in my downtime...

Tbh I don't really feel much about any of Lanas fashion....I'm indifferent to it :eek: She could walk out looking like she was channeling the meth-queen look a bit too hard and I'd still be like "iconic"

fq1rcbo.gif

yes lana del rey- the character- is iconic, but so was Lizzy's persona and image- we need anotha lizzy style era. happiness. We need a summer, downtown, upbeat NY vibes album. sis needs to come thru w AKA 2.0  also its almost summertime lana wyd

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

I love Lana and all in general,but I wish she would write more songs about other things in life than her relationships. I know she's a sweetheart,a talented song writer and she had many struggles,I'd love to listen to more songs like Ride,that song is so inspirational to me so even though I truly adore her songs and her song writing style,I want to see her writing for other stuff too. I hope that LFL will include some songs like that

k0AnwZF.gif

The gun reloading sample in Love is starting to get on my nerves. Every time I listen to Love I notice it more and more and its distracting as fuck. Why is it in there in the first place ffs  :horror:  :what:

She spotted a promotion opportunity and wanted to kill it. Queen of sampling. 

Her song 'Is It Wrong?' sounds like a hooker wrote it, especially the lines "you've got me in the back of your car, like a star" like eww no Lana.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Her jazzy cinematic songs are SO underrated. I actually never get bored of I Can Fly, Big Eyes, 24. 

She needs another big movie to record for (or 10)

Also, the jazz version of Y&B in the great gatsby was SO good. I have no idea who sung it but I wish Lana had recorded a full version of it- and even better, if she had actually been the one to sing that in the party scene during the movie onstage, the movie would be 10 times better

Born to die is her most immature album, it shows how careless and unresponsible she was and for that reason i have less respect for MOST of it.

However, songs like Million Dollar Man, Lucky Ones, This is What Makes Us Girls, and Without You, I have INCREDIBLE amounts of respect for lyrically.

Even though TIWMUG is about being a teenager, the lyrics are that of someone who is grown up, more mature, and could describe it better.