Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion.. more like a Lana-based confession. 

I don't listen to Ride very often. Why? Because I find it too beautiful. It's the instrumentation and the lyrics-- it's melancholy, raw, and I always think back to the Ride MV which is breathtaking in itself. The monologue is, well, a masterpiece. I wish it was its own track. Ride is a heavy song.. that's why I've gotta listen to it selectively. In turn, Ride always sounds fresh. But I'm pretty sure Ride will always be a timeless Lana song.  :$

i feel the same about Love tbh - I don't wanna listen to it too much, I feel like its a song which should be saved for the right moments

(idk this might also not be an unpopular opinion but judging by the recent polls I thought on the whole Love wasnt as well received as most other songs)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

lol she looks different every year. her nose was the best in 2011

Personally i have never thought her face looked particularly strange or plastic. Look at the title of the thread

giphy.gif

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion.. more like a Lana-based confession. 

I don't listen to Ride very often. Why? Because I find it too beautiful. It's the instrumentation and the lyrics-- it's melancholy, raw, and I always think back to the Ride MV which is breathtaking in itself. The monologue is, well, a masterpiece. I wish it was its own track. Ride is a heavy song.. that's why I've gotta listen to it selectively. In turn, Ride always sounds fresh. But I'm pretty sure Ride will always be a timeless Lana song.  :$

To me its the same but with Yayo (2010 version), it's my favorite song of hers but I can't listen too much to it otherwise it would lose its magic. Though my opinion is far from unpopular

It erks me a little bit that the Paradise cover is from the Blue Jeans shoot (so her hair is Auburn) but basically the entire era her hair is dark on the visuals side.

I also much prefer the versions of DMD and Yayo that are on her youtube channel.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif