Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

John has a history of beating/emotionally abusing women, being a racist/sexist asshole and a horrible father

Makes sense, read a theory that he sold his soul to the devil 27 December 1960, and in exchange the Beatles became on overnight sensation. Charles Manson's belief system was based on Beatles lyrics and Revelations.

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

Makes sense, read a theory that he sold his soul to the devil 27 December 1960, and in exchange the Beatles became on overnight sensation. Charles Manson's belief system was based on Beatles lyrics and Revelations.

Helter Skelter right? Nice song imo, but it gets a little dark when you think about Manson and his relationship with the song.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Helter Skelter right? Nice song imo, but it gets a little dark when you think about Manson and his relationship with the song.

Yep, Helter Skelter and a bunch of other songs, the wiki page lists some that Manson interpreted: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)

There's so much 'evidence' and conspiracy theories linking the rich and famous to satanism, think I've fallen into the black hole....

PS wonder if Lana sold her soul for fame just after finishing AKA, and that's why it was pulled .... (joke)

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

Everything related and associated with uv (+ the album itself) is ridiculously overrated on here.

And people won't admit it.

I think UV is kinda overrated by LB members...her other records are as beautiful

You are always on my mind mate

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Speaking of music videos... I have to say that I don't like all of her videos since... it kinda feels like nothing is happening? Just some footage in slowmotion or heavy filters? I really hope WM will be another great one, and I have a feeling that it is.

Don't kill me for this opinion.  :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png