Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I think Yayo is really annoying, I don't like any version of it, the only reason I ever listen to it is because it puts the baby I nanny to sleep. I don't understand all the hype around Pawn Shop Blues & I HATE her voice in Body Electric especially from 3:30- 3:50, she sounds like my grandparents fucking. 

snow-white-run-away.gif

:defeated:

hvyoASs.gif

But its adorable!

My TV was on mute last night and I SAW THIS GIF HAPPEN, don't even know what it was on but it occured before my very eyes.

Demo 1     :flutter:

I feel ya. That whole I got the ice, you got the fire thing, although a little cliche is so lana to me. It's also just a lot more engaging to listen to then the verse in the final version.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I feel ya. That whole I got the ice, you got the fire thing, although a little cliche is so lana to me. It's also just a lot more engaging to listen to then the verse in the final version.

I don't know why that version didn't make the final cut tbh

It's concept, lyrics, melody >>> Actual version

I'M IN LOVE W/THOSE LYRICS... SURE IT WOULD BE MORE ENJOYABLE TO LISTEN IF THAT VERSION BECAME A SINGLE OR AT LEAST THE FINAL VERSION ON THE ALBUM.

i dont know is this an unpopular opinion but her jaw line is a completly different shape compared to what it looked like in pictures from pre-2009, I dont know is that a thing you can change

i dont know is this an unpopular opinion but her jaw line is a completly different shape compared to what it looked like in pictures from pre-2009, I dont know is that a thing you can change

Her weight has fluctuated. That can definitely affect the appearance of the jawline.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Her weight has fluctuated. That can definitely affect the appearance of the jawline.

well i think she also has a much wider face. Not fatter though, as if she had cheek implants (lol i really dont know if they're a thing or not )

Yes. It's actually very popular to "shave" the jawline in Asian, plastic surgery to turn it from square to oval. But Idk, I just see it in the lips and the nose. Age and weight gain/loss can really make a difference too. 

1olt2g.jpg