Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

On 1/31/2021 at 7:12 AM, Party Favor said:

if I’m being honest I’d let jack raw me but only like one time 

22 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

maybe twice 

Ladies, PLEASE. 

He seems like that "nice guy" who really isn't. The type who cuts off locks of your hair whilst you're asleep and mixes his bodily fluids in your morning coffee and gets a thrill out of you unknowingly drinking it. 

Just no

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

36 minutes ago, Max Del Rey said:

This is a terrible look.

Hide contents

e1mmmDf.jpg

She was on some people/outlets' worst dressed list(s) and it was right and just. 

I agree but if the dress was gold or silver or white it would have been so beautiful. Why the ugly green :dorothy3:

41 minutes ago, Max Del Rey said:

This is a terrible look.

Hide contents

e1mmmDf.jpg

She was on some people/outlets' worst dressed list(s) and it was right and just. 

but...

2-marilyn-monroe-in-gentlemen-prefer-blofab92f892a2e195d09460d0073504efc.jpg

:wowcry:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

On 1/25/2021 at 9:02 AM, Lustformoney said:

i cant stand Chunk. I just cant even look at her face. Shes annoying me sooooo much for literally no reason:bebe:

Chunk ?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 hours ago, Max Del Rey said:

This is a terrible look.

Reveal hidden contents

e1mmmDf.jpg

I only like it because her hair and face look so good. I’m 1000% sure I’d think it was fugly if I saw someone else wearing it. It’s definitely not her worst award show look tho

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

7 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

but...

2-marilyn-monroe-in-gentlemen-prefer-blofab92f892a2e195d09460d0073504efc.jpg

:wowcry:

It's the colour I don't like, Marilyn looked much better than Lana :poordat:

Spoiler

and the hairdo :rip:

8 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ladies, PLEASE. 

He seems like that "nice guy" who really isn't. The type who cuts off locks of your hair whilst you're asleep and mixes his bodily fluids in your morning coffee and gets a thrill out of you unknowingly drinking it. 

Just no

He dated Lena Dunham, we been knew he has mental issues 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

8 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ladies, PLEASE. 

Just no

This is so specific, did this happen to you ?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

These Neil Krug photos at the Eric Lloyd Wright house are honestly 80% trash at this point. Why she got Neil to do black and white photos instead of someone else who would make super colorful and bright photos, I have no idea. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

These Neil Krug photos at the Eric Lloyd Wright house are honestly 80% trash at this point. Why she got Neil to do black and white photos instead of someone else who would make super colorful and bright photos, I have no idea. 

The way Neil's usual work is miles ahead from any of these COCC related pictures. Why the hell was he on stage with her for the title track music video if we ended up with A) that terrible cover, and B) to paraphrase another user on here, these knockoff 'Westworld' pictures??? :biblio:

9 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ladies, PLEASE. 

Just no

I high key get this vibe, mixed with your best friends creepy older brother who only seems to come out his room when you’re around

just no 

The discourse bc I said I’d like jack smash ONCE. iconic? :dua:

as I’ve said before, Niels photos look like chuck took them, but they knew the girls + gays would drag her, so they slapped his name on and hoped for the best

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Still think her bringing Nicole back would be one of her most iconic photoshoots in ages.

I mean it won’t happen but a bitch can dream :pft:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 2/3/2021 at 9:23 AM, Max Del Rey said:

The way Neil's usual work is miles ahead from any of these COCC related pictures. Why the hell was he on stage with her for the title track music video if we ended up with A) that terrible cover, and B) to paraphrase another user on here, these knockoff 'Westworld' pictures??? :biblio:

neil took like one pic of her on set of the music video 

i love you, but you don't understand me.