TIARNZUS

Questions

2 hours ago, Embach said:

It's the second time here when I can't like posts. The sign "Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content." comes up. Why is it like that, why can't I like posts?

try liking the post again and it might work, sometimes that happens to me

fireworks  Second Life Marketplace - Sanna Italian Sunset Night MP  flower gif | Tumblr | Flowers, Rose art, Disney princess pictures

2 hours ago, Embach said:

It's the second time here when I can't like posts. The sign "Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content." comes up. Why is it like that, why can't I like posts?

You probably lost internet connection

Whenever I try to like a post I get this message on my screen "Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content." Idk why and how can I fix it?

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Is anyone else's notifications screwed up? I get notifications wayyyy after it has occurred. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Is there a way to get a night mode/skin? Unless I’m looking over it… this is harder on my eyes than a white dress and I just want the blackest day (at night)

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Quincy said:

Is there a way to get a night mode/skin? Unless I’m looking over it… this is harder on my eyes than a white dress and I just want the blackest day (at night)

somewhat, there's a theme that looks similar to a night-mode, if you go to the bottom, click on theme, it will show different options, check out ocean blvd (b&w) 

fireworks  Second Life Marketplace - Sanna Italian Sunset Night MP  flower gif | Tumblr | Flowers, Rose art, Disney princess pictures

Just now, Surf Noir said:

somewhat, there's a theme that looks similar to a night-mode, if you go to the bottom, click on theme, it will show different options, check out ocean blvd (b&w) 

That’s what I’ve been using, but was hoping there was something darker. 

1 minute ago, Tana Mongeau said:

I don’t think there’s a limit, is there?

I want to post 5 photos in a thread, I think it's okay?

url%5D

I keep asking this but: how do some people have custom rank above their gray dot in the rank section?

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

5 hours ago, Nectar said:

I keep asking this but: how do some people have custom rank above their gray dot in the rank section?

i think you have to hit a certain post count and then you can go into your settings and edit it

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Is there a way to support and get rid of ads? Or even just to donate? I looked around and couldn’t find anything, except for an old (PayPal?) link that didn’t work anymore.