Your Girl Lana

Questions

I keep asking this but: how do some people have custom rank above their gray dot in the rank section?

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

5 hours ago, Nectar said:

I keep asking this but: how do some people have custom rank above their gray dot in the rank section?

i think you have to hit a certain post count and then you can go into your settings and edit it

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Is there a way to support and get rid of ads? Or even just to donate? I looked around and couldn’t find anything, except for an old (PayPal?) link that didn’t work anymore. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

13 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Is there a way to support and get rid of ads? Or even just to donate? I looked around and couldn’t find anything, except for an old (PayPal?) link that didn’t work anymore. 

u can try to use russian vpn it’s absolutely ads free here

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

12 hours ago, Quincy said:

You can message @admin about the paid support options

On 9/8/2012 at 6:56 AM, TIARNZUS said:

From our previous experience, some people tend to post things that they know are inappropriate and aren't allowed on forums when the moderators aren't online, and then delete them before they come online. We will think about bringing this feature into play for some members (people that have become active in the community).

Can you establish some small fee that allows one additional options. Like 2 or 3$ a month to be able to get extra privs like deleting a comment? Larger data, gif avatar, etc?  Something to think about. I know it's a lot of work upkeeping a forum. So some monetary value, I would think, would help for establishing additional features. This is somewhat how discord works. Just something to think about..

Another question I have is that I would like to start a new thread but feel I need to ask before starting it, and where I would put it. 

I would like to start a thread about articles about Lana that we can provide critique to those articles. There are some good and some bad articles I've seen that I would like to provide a space in which we can analyze them and critique them. Such that there is a way to address what is said in the articles in a long written format like that is available in this forum. Can you advise where I would start a new thread about articles of Lana? 

every time one of those "google vignette" ads pop up over the full page, it comes up as a dark grey screen reading "This ad used too many resources for your device, so Chrome removed it."

@Elle or whoever in staff is online

Hello. What’s a good image upload service that I can use to post edits and other images on here? I don’t want to use anything that asks for my info or includes metadata. I like to be anonymous :illumilana:

On 2/16/2024 at 5:36 PM, Aeryx said:

Hello. What’s a good image upload service that I can use to post edits and other images on here? I don’t want to use anything that asks for my info or includes metadata. I like to be anonymous :illumilana:

i always use https://postimages.org/

57 minutes ago, shapeofmybody said:

Heyyy!!

So i wanted to Ask how i add pictures to my posts because when i use the ‚Insert image from URL‘ tool the box appears red :defeated:

check if the URL ends with “.jpg” or something similar!