Sitar

Lorde

There's this tracklist going around on tumblr, I haven't found sources yet but it would make sense tbh

Pure Heroine (Tracklist)

1. Tennis Court
  2. 400 Lux
  3. Royals
  4. Ribs
  5. Buzzcut Season
  6. Team
  7. Glory and Gore
  8. Still Sane
  9. White Teeth Teens
  10. A World Alone

First we feel; then we fall.

There's this tracklist going around on tumblr, I haven't found sources yet but it would make sense tbh

Pure Heroine (Tracklist)

1. Tennis Court
  2. 400 Lux
  3. Royals
  4. Ribs
  5. Buzzcut Season
  6. Team
  7. Glory and Gore
  8. Still Sane
  9. White Teeth Teens
  10. A World Alone

I suppose that's just an easy guess, but "Team"...idk man, it's the last missing title and also completely basic? Her titles are delivering so far. Would be awesome if there was a title track :legend:

And Ribs on KCRW is about to be replayed to death O M G

I suppose that's just an easy guess, but "Team"...idk man, it's the last missing title and also completely basic? Her titles are delivering so far. Would be awesome if there was a title track :legend:

And Ribs on KCRW is about to be replayed to death O M G

Well, 'Team' seems pretty new...apparently, there was still an unmastered version as of June 23rd. :assad:

Omigosh, that version of 'Ribs' is completely heartbreaking. :deadbanana:

Well, 'Team' seems pretty new...apparently, there was still an unmastered version as of June 23rd. :assad:

Omigosh, that version of 'Ribs' is completely heartbreaking. :deadbanana:

What no it's real? Here I am judging a book by its cover but I want 100% cool titles

Glad she played it tbh so all you quality Nazis can witness the beauty.

Well, in my case, listening to stuff before it comes out ruins nothing for me. The songs feel as new because we get them in better quality. I Can't with just 7 tracks. I need more. This  girl is SO replayable.

Plus, getting early mixes would be SO cool.

It'd kill the hype for so many fans and also potentially hurt the sales of the album, if she even decided to keep the same release date after the songs leaked. It just wouldn't be good.. 

14417469274.gif

I'll wait for the album to listen to the songs she played live, like it seems we almost have the whole album and I wanna be hyped, are those live as good as her released material? :oprah:

mmm im gonna do that list too:

1. Tennis Court

2. Bravado

3. The Love Club

4. Royals

5. Million Dollar Bills

6. Bitting Down

But 2-4 I love them equally, don't have Swingin' Party tho like why it didn't come with Tennis Court :defeated:

I'll wait for the album to listen to the songs she played live, like it seems we almost have the whole album and I wanna be hyped, are those live as good as her released material? :oprah:

Wait for it....

Better

I just discovered her yesterday, and I'm in a little bit of love. God help me, I can't stan for one more thing I swear.  :defeated:

Lorde is my new addiction. I cant stop listen love her voice. Her production its on spot 2. Ribs, Tennis court, Bravado and Royals are my top right now. I love her song titles they are creative.

*climbing on the lorde bangwagon*

What else should I listen to besides what's out on Spotify?

Welcome! Buy ha shit! (Or I can help you with links)

I will probably add the KCRW broadcast and Splendour in the Grass to my Lorde masterzip because they're professional but she also has loads of awesome live songs :flutter:

Wait for it....

Better

Welcome! Buy ha shit! (Or I can help you with links)

I will probably add the KCRW broadcast and Splendour in the Grass to my Lorde masterzip because they're professional but she also has loads of awesome live songs :flutter:

Could you send the KCRW broadcast and SiTG show to me?  :aw:

lABVyGE.png

I KNOW I sounded uber cruel and I don't know, even hurtful, but her whole face is a big mess. AND I TRY TO SEE HER AS PRETTY, BUT I SWEAR I CAN'T.

Her music's been on repeat in my house for weeks now.

I actually find her extremely beautiful in the unique way her face is. Her face reminds me of Clemence Poesy and Cate Blanchett. Their faces are very subtly different from most peoples with their shape, eyes, and lips, but it makes them all the more beautiful. Long story short- I'd tap it. :smokes2:

2dt29zc.jpg

:legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend:

Is "Team" now confirmed by the way?

It looks like it, loads of fansites are reporting it.

So much is wrong with this tracklist...I mean I love all the songs that are included and I can't say that there were any snubs but the order bothers me. Like 400 Lux shouldn't be that early and White Teeth Teens shouldn't be that late...they could completely trade places. And then Royals and Ribs shouldn't be right next to each other. And although I haven't heard Glory and Gore it's giving me Bravado pt. 2 and should be the opener :icant: