Sitar

Lorde

13 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Still haven’t connected w/ a single song so far 

You just need to cool your blood down, wherever that leads :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

You just need to cool your blood down, wherever that leads :oprah3:

Ig I’m not a fan of this sound tbh. Not that it’s bad, per sé. I just don’t connect w it. Also, not a Lorde fan, so there’s that (even tho I loved PH back then, and most of Melo).

I’d say I really like Mood Ring (been on repeat since it leaked in HQ), California and Helen of Troy. Then, considering the rest of the album, maybe title track and Stoned are cute, but that’s all.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

whoever said if u like stoned at the nail salon you’ll like the whole album was very right lol that song was one of my fav releases of the year & I’m really this album. my expectations were so low judging by the way people were describing it + solar power being the lead (terrible choice, probs my least fav song off the album). do I think this album’s better than melodrama? no, not at all, but I’m enjoying it.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

27 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

helen of troy is really one of the best tracks i don't get why she made it a deluxe edition... it makes no sense 

i think its because the production is not as cohesive with the rest of the album

4 minutes ago, lovesick said:

i think its because the production is not as cohesive with the rest of the album

IMO it goes better with the album than say Solar Power

Wait it’s actually bad cjskapspowdj

i am listening in disbelief. Why did eclipse call this psychedelic music for stoners, because she crammed as many ham handed marijuana references into it as she possibly could? Lyrically it’s giving rich girl rebelling and branding her entire personality around a 3 minute Woodstock video she saw on YouTube. 

Glad critics are lashing so far. I am so disappointed :rip: the path is the only song I’d ever listen to more than like 3 times