Sitar

Lorde

Listened without the video and was less distracted. I'm still getting ~Lorde cuz it sounds like No Better plus Ribs, but the verses are a bit ugly/I need to get used to them. I'll let her serve a generic chorus tho, I like it :defeated:

As a big Lorde stan I'll give my honest op:

It's ok. I prefer it more than most of the stuff in the charts now. But I don't love it. I'm not getting that tingly feeling I did with PH. It does sound manufactured and bland in my op, or at least compared to her old stuff. I don't dislike it, but I only just like it. The lyrics aren't amazing either... and that's one of the things I crave from her.

But this is just one single. I'm not going to say she's 'sold-out' until I hear the whole album.

Please Lorde, give us something good!

People saying they're disappointed and don't like the song then saying why isn't hate :rip: .............................

I get when people come here to say "yeah i dont like it because its generic and stuff" but some are trying too hard to convince everyone, like they have some kind of problem with her

I get when people come here to say "yeah i dont like it because its generic and stuff" but some are trying too hard to convince everyone, like they have some kind of problem with her

you kind of do the same thing in other threads. we all have our opinions and are entitled to share them + discuss & disagree. 

14417469274.gif

??? what happened to lorde? honestly... her music used to be so dark and unique, interesting and amazing and this new song sounds like anything on the radio nowadays idk i hope it's just one song but i feel like it's not and that makes me sad

nsaalk.jpg

I don't like it :( It might be a grower but eh, I'm not feeling it. And now you guys are saying the guy who produced Green Light produced the whole album so now I'm scared for the rest of it. 

I do like the way she sings "thought you said that you would always be in love, but you're not in love no more" though. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

theres very specific parts of the song I like a lot and then parts I really wish she did differently. The lyrics aren't her best but I can relate so I enjoy them

you kind of do the same thing in other threads. we all have our opinions and are entitled to share them. 

Prove

I came into 21Pilots, Beyoncé and Allie X to say that i didnt liked the band/stuff they released, but i didnt insisted and i didnt tried to convince anyone here of the opposite.

Mentioned Lady Gaga in your blog post when someone already mentioned her.

Got butthurt? Probably cause you said you didnt liked the single a thousand times in different posts.

If i did the same thing, i would probably get a warning point, right?

Having said that, I have nothing against you and i dont want to pick a fight because of some artist i dont even know in my personal life. :)

Prove

I came into 21Pilots, Beyoncé and Allie X to say that i didnt liked the band/stuff they released, but i didnt insisted and i didnt tried to convince anyone here of the opposite.

Mentioned Lady Gaga in your blog post when someone already mentioned her.

Got butthurt? Probably cause you said you didnt liked the single a thousand times in different posts.

If i did the same thing, i would probably get a warning point, right?

Having said that, I have nothing against you and i dont want to pick a fight because of some artist i dont even know in my personal life. :)

:toofunny: first of all, it's not that serious.

I'm butthurt? I just don't like the song. It's literally that simple. You tell people to get their ears and eyes checked all the time in the LDR5 thread.

Why would I give you a warning point?? Why do people always throw that in my face when they disagree with me?  :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

:toofunny: first of all, it's not that serious.

I'm butthurt? I just don't like the song. It's literally that simple. You tell people to get their ears and eyes checked all the time in the LDR5 thread.

Why would I give you a warning point?? Why do people always throw that in my face when they disagree with me?  :toofloppy:

Because i have participated in a thousand of music forums in my life and i know some mods can be a little.................1984 sometimes

And the ears and eyes stuff its not serious lol