Beemo

Grimes

45 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

this + your avi/signature in 2020 are sending me

god bless you roger

Thanks sweetie. 

Always been a fan of your posts since forever (I believe I know you from Marina Boards) 

I love how flawless she was when NTMT blessed us yet I hate how she left us to starve to death and feed us once every year just to keep us thirsty and hungry af. 

I will renew my Stan card once she gets very active again. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

Thanks sweetie. 

Always been a fan of your posts since forever (I believe I know you from Marina Boards) 

I love how flawless she was when NTMT blessed us yet I hate how she left us to starve to death and feed us once every year just to keep us thirsty and hungry af. 

I will renew my Stan card once she gets very active again. 

I am not Eclipse on Marina Boards sorry to disappoint sweeetie

3 hours ago, Roger said:

No shade but it''s sad how you rave about a song and you don't even know the language she is rapping.

listen here roger

DzZPTijWkAE4irQ.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

listen here roger

DzZPTijWkAE4irQ.jpg

You got a point, time to elevate our souls. 

3 hours ago, Eclipse said:

I am not Eclipse on Marina Boards sorry to disappoint sweeetie

Oops my bad, was worth asking

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

Strange to think that Miss Anthropocene came out this year...it feels like it's been 2 years since its release

True. Though it doesn't help that we had the album in its entirety for like 6 months before release.

自由になる自由がある

Its always annoyed me how she has such a messy unreleased collection, i know she is sitting on some quality visions/artangels/MA outtakes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

i dont have apple music, has anyone listened to the new cyberpunk 2077 album? how is it?

I’m listening right now on the bus home actually! At first because of the track titles on Apple Music I thought it was just a playlist with other peoples songs / remixes but it’s actually more like an electronic Club Future Nostalgia. Dancey remixes and songs with lots of samples, fully mixed and Grimes singing over them. Highly recommend it’s actually exactly what I wanted it to be!

Listening to the DJ mix right now and it's quite satisfying but her saying "the cyborg popstar I play in CYBERPUNK2077 just released an album"... uh why couldn't you just put together at least an EP of your own unreleased music or something and release it under the Lizzy Wizzy alias. Would've been a lot more immersive that way... :crossed:

in other news Delicate Weapon has grown on me

1 hour ago, Shanice Jones said:

I have a question, is ID the same song as Delicate Weapon?

I was reading the lyrics and listening to this, and it seems it's the same

yes it is, i think the intro may be a bit different as it's mixed into the DJ mix, but it's the same song