Beemo

Grimes

im not actually even sure what the discusson is even about because im too lazy to read the essays, can someone give me the short version?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im not actually even sure what the discusson is even about because im too lazy to read the essays, can someone give me the short version?

Her recent antics and dancing around actually releasing music are tiring.

Also, it's coming out of the woodwork that a lot of parties she's been to, events she's been at, and tweets she's liked, are all tied to right wing propagandists and in some cases straight up nazis.

Is she naive? Or does she know what she's doing? Who can say.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

I mean, she was in a relationship with Elon. Just like anyone else in a relationship you do get embroiled with people your partner knows by default.

Not saying it's ok to hang with "Nazis", but i don't think we can fully fault her for being around right wingers when she had a right wing partner. It kinda is what it is.,...whether we agree with it or not. It could have been something she had issues with, something they could have constantly fought over.....they did split afterall. Or maybe she didn't care, who knows. 

while i don't think she's a full blown n*zi, choosing to have children with elon knowing his politics and who he is, fully endorses any ideology he may follow. maybe she doesn't agree with *all* of it but she agrees with enough of it and tbh has said some pretty interesting statements that are constantly being brushed over 

On 4/24/2023 at 2:05 PM, Voignamir said:

i swear she was more sane when she was making visions 

more sane when she was sailing that raft down the mississippi 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

On 4/26/2023 at 9:21 PM, Ceremonials said:

while i don't think she's a full blown n*zi, choosing to have children with elon knowing his politics and who he is, fully endorses any ideology he may follow. maybe she doesn't agree with *all* of it but she agrees with enough of it and tbh has said some pretty interesting statements that are constantly being brushed over 

yes for example

she-is-problematic-v0-7jqvkiv58pma1.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=602772880a41b63b2d13c53cd2eff497f798dbf5

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Yikes. There's a few layers to unpack here.......

layers upon layers...

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 4/26/2023 at 7:18 PM, Coney Island King said:

i don't think we can fully fault her for being around right wingers when she had a right wing partner

I'm faulting her for both :sass:

giphy.gif

She needs to stop living out her cyberpunk delusion and just release music :oprah3: it’s so sad bc she’s incredibly talented musically and hearing her talk about her process is refreshing, but then she opens her mouth up about … *opens notes app* how ai is going to save us from total annihilation from the alien robots that are mind controlling humans and it’s just straight toilet water 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

10 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

She needs to stop living out her cyberpunk delusion and just release music :oprah3: it’s so sad bc she’s incredibly talented musically and hearing her talk about her process is refreshing, but then she opens her mouth up about … *opens notes app* how ai is going to save us from total annihilation from the alien robots that are mind controlling humans and it’s just straight toilet water 

someone pointed out (not here) that because she left columbia she's probably lying (her favourite hobby) about the songs being 'too old' but she can't release them properly because they're with illangelo (player of games, shinigami eyes)

16 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

no exactly. im all for world building but she’s completely delusional n its ruining my image of her…. not to mention literally every other insane thing she does/says :oprah3:

24 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

no exactly. im all for world building but she’s completely delusional n its ruining my image of her…. not to mention literally every other insane thing she does/says :oprah3:

Honestly. Like I’m all for people having special interests, but the issue isn’t even really her doing other things outside of music. It’s that she promises the fans things then never delivers / gives excuses when confronted. Like, there are SO many artists who are like her in the sense that they do much more beyond music bc they never wanted music to be the main money maker. The difference is that they don’t tell their fans music is coming then go radio silent and act shocked when people are pissed. 

I totally feel for her moving on quickly from ideas bc she gets overwhelmed or smth else catches her attention bc I’m the same way, but the difference is that im not an artist who is expected to do my job in its bare form (actually release a song).

it’s just a slap in the face seeing her post about her AI persona whatever the fuck and ignore everyone who asks out of genuine curiosity where the music is 

23 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Atleast now it’s safe to admit miss anthrop sucked :true:

I’ve actually grown to like  it bc I love a good concept album, but art angels will forever be her peak imo 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, AllForYou said:

someone pointed out (not here) that because she left columbia she's probably lying (her favourite hobby) about the songs being 'too old' but she can't release them properly because they're with illangelo (player of games, shinigami eyes)

this is good then because player of games & shinigami eyes were the worst things she has EVER released and I have listened to homegirls entire discography. EVERRRRRRR

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

she needs to lock herself in a room, close the blinds and eat nothing but spaghetti again, her peak

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

16 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

she needs to lock herself in a room, close the blinds and eat nothing but spaghetti again, her peak

it's too late to bring that girl back I'm afraid

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

34 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

you forgot the amphetamines babe THE AMPHETAMINES!!!! 

Spoiler

or hallucinogens or whatever she was taking. We need crack grimes back

Spoiler

I’m only joking btw … don’t @ me 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: