Beemo

Grimes

22 hours ago, AllForYou said:

i like the outro it sounds very grimes but I don’t like the main part of the song which illangelo did I think. 

my thoughts exactly, the outro sounds very visions like

ngl i like this song much more than shinigami eyes and player of games but please pleeeease can she stop working with this random edm producers like girl you really don't need anyone else producing for you, you can do music that's miles better working on your own (except trashique, shoutout to trashique!)

okay it's better than what I expected but I still don't love it

it starts strong actually but the chorus gets boring and the outro is okay

the video she teased on IG tho...  :awkney:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I just cannot fathom how she gave us one of her best albums, a return to form, absolutely incredible lyricism, divine melodies and production on a lot of the songs… and then started dropping shit like this, player of games, shinigami eyes etc….

like it genuinely does not make any fucking sense how much her artistry has nosedived ??????????????

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I just cannot fathom how she gave us one of her best albums, a return to form, absolutely incredible lyricism, divine melodies and production on a lot of the songs… and then started dropping shit like this, player of games, shinigami eyes etc….

like it genuinely does not make any fucking sense how much her artistry has nosedived ??????????????

collaboration. all the tracks this era have been written and produced with illangelo, WTTO was produced with anyma, I hope she has some solo songs this era

I agree with everything people are saying (negatively) about her post-MA songs :agree2: except for the fact that I listen to Player of Games pretty much daily :tsk: P.O.G., despite its inspiration being He Long Tusk, still seems like a good Grimes song to me, and I think it fits right in with the MA songs. Her vocals are good, the production is more simple but still hits, and the lyrics are fine. I really don't see it being on a lower tier than Violence, for example. 

36 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I agree with everything people are saying (negatively) about her post-MA songs :agree2: except for the fact that I listen to Player of Games pretty much daily :tsk: P.O.G., despite its inspiration being He Long Tusk, still seems like a good Grimes song to me, and I think it fits right in with the MA songs. Her vocals are good, the production is more simple but still hits, and the lyrics are fine. I really don't see it being on a lower tier than Violence, for example. 

ooop I had to unlike when I read that last line!! Violence is miles better than any of these singles.. violence is iconic.. violence is THAT girl

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Her low tech zone rant is just like nailing the coffin closed for me. She’s become such a Technocrat that it’s started to take away from anything else she could offer to the world. She’s become  just another psycho with a platform atp

53 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ooop I had to unlike when I read that last line!! Violence is miles better than any of these singles.. violence is iconic.. violence is THAT girl

Absolutely right! I just don't think saying that me listening to POG the same amount makes violence any less good

it's cute, reminds me a bit of Art Angels, i love the outro, can she give us MORE OF THAT?

Anyway, do we have HQ / lossless version of Darq Souls?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Learning THAT part of the choreo was a moment in time :dance:

me in my bedroom during quarantine trying to learn this dance omg time flies  :oprah:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg