Beemo

Grimes

I always loved the kind of sadness that this song just exuded, like it just felt sad to me, and when I finally looked up the meaning behind the song, where her friends *possible trigger warning spoiler* sorta went down and how this was I just started bawling it all made sense :wowcry:

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

The way I just finished watching TR the cradle of life, Mind you those sound effects.

Then go to YouTube & So Heavy’s video is out!

:paris:

I love that movie ! And I love the music video . Do we know why she kept those videos unreleased ? It’s super bizarre to me since the visuals are amazing ! 

1 hour ago, AntiToxicPill said:

I love that movie ! And I love the music video . Do we know why she kept those videos unreleased ? It’s super bizarre to me since the visuals are amazing ! 

I have no idea, Maybe she’s going through some stuff during this custody battle? I think she just likes holding onto unreleased stuff

IMG-3521.jpg

4 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I have no idea, Maybe she’s going through some stuff during this custody battle? I think she just likes holding onto unreleased stuff

It doesn’t make sense to shoot all these music vidoes , have beautiful visuals and then lock them away. 🥹  But what am I talking about . This is a Lana del Rey forum , queen of unreleased stuff .

7 hours ago, AntiToxicPill said:

she replied on twitter: I was like 3 weeks pregnant when we filmed this and insanely sick so we didn't get a lot of the shots we wanted so I thought it was too boring to put out but it's a vibe enough - was supposed to be a pas de deux with an assault rifle.

about WAP mv: that is also sitting on my hard drive - we fucked up the cgi but I think I can fix it now I just gotta finish all the new music and visuals for coachella.

I want her to drop the b-sides to miss A, if they're as good as darq souls it's a crime they're just sitting on her hard drive:crai:

what is she even doing lol

edit: ignore, I missed to comment above explaining. cute MV 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

um ok.. cute video, but 4 years too late-  nobody cares about this era anymore just announce book 1and give us new material :brigitte:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

um ok.. cute video, but 4 years too late-  nobody cares about this era anymore just announce book 1and give us new material :brigitte:

it sucks that her inner saboteur told her it wasn't worth releasing back when miss anthrop dropped.

I prefer the colouring (or lack thereof) in the leaked so heavy vid than this darkened/contrasted one but I really loved the way she blended the shots when she's wearing the garment around her head and it looks like she has 3 arms

I finally found a David remake with the correct chorus melody :legend: but the vocals sounds like shit :xcry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ajoOsBhVrs

the others remake were wrong with the chorus melody, I hope someone can remaster it with the correct melody

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

it's like she's purposely trying to kill off her fanbase lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

"Here's my 4 year old music video"

"Here's another version of my 10 year old album"

Like....what? 

I feel like she's just releasing stuff for the sake of it because she literally has zero interest in her career anymore and has nothing new she is bothered to put out. 

i forgot how beautiful so heavy is :trisha: anyways, like i said b4, someone hack her!! I used to defend the way she was bc i relate to her struggles in regards to creating, but it's too much now! i actually don't understand. and to think she could have avoided all of this if she just stated, years ago, that music was never going to be her main focus. 

also, her promoting AND using midjourney, a company that is unashamedly stealing content from other creators to plug into their ugly little model is soooooooooooo ghioerhgioerhiogeirhgoiehriog. I see the point of her beloved game cyberpunk went right over her head lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)