5.      Best Night

6.      Naked (feat. Cardi B)

7.      If I Fall

8.      Jaded    

9.      Muddy Feet (feat. Sia)

10.    Hands Of Time

11.    Wildcard

12.    You

with some production touches, If I Fall, Best Night and Naked could fit the album perfectly… here I’m refering to Jaded the demo version of course… also, justice for Slide Away. It deserved all the attention Flowers got 

23 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Jaded demo really takes me places… much more organic than the final one… 

gives me 90s power ballad 

So much better than the version on ESV, they should’ve just made the chorus a little cleaner and used this. 

So I liked it, her voice and the production was fine, but the topic is kinda tired, for the way that she was explaining the song I was expecting something more specific, I felt that everything in this song she had already said

It’s corny :( how did everything take such a nosedive after plastic hearts. 

it’s not too late to release Fucked Up Forever and write this bizarre album off 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 8/16/2023 at 4:33 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

Jaded demo really takes me places… much more organic than the final one… 

gives me 90s power ballad 

The classic rock album we were robbed of… 😩

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Time Of Out Lives:  Americas Sweetheart era

Can’t Be Tamed:  girl gone wild era

Bangerz:  hip hop white girl rap era

Miley & Her Death Pets:  indie hippie era 

Younger Now:  country & in love era 

She Is MC:  come back to hip hop / pop era

Plastic Hearts:  rock and covers era (my fav) 

ESV:  basic ass era (Flowers was the beginning of the end) 

for someone who has pushed the boundaries so much across the years, seeing her become an industry plant is not pleasant. Specially after Plastic Hearts she was really growing on me a lot, the potential was there… 

now she’s capitalizing too much on being “normal” again, when in reality her “crazy” self was the most interesting one! Even her recent interviews seem very planned and not natural… she has also lost a lot of weight… I’m kinda worried for her, hope everything is going well for her 

I feel like she was kinda upset over Plastic Hearts flopping in the charts (was it like only 5th in the charts? I'm pretty sure it didn't get a no.1) and the singles weren't really successful either so she tried to do a pop comback ig :crossed:

Which is sad because rock is her best genre, Plastic Hearts is really amazing too and Midnight Sky is her best lead to date.

Manifesting her next album to be a rock album, I also need some gritter Fly On The Wall vibes too :legend:

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I feel like she was kinda upset over Plastic Hearts flopping in the charts (was it like only 5th in the charts? I'm pretty sure it didn't get a no.1) and the singles weren't really successful either so she tried to do a pop comback ig :crossed:

Which is sad because rock is her best genre, Plastic Hearts is really amazing too and Midnight Sky is her best lead to date.

well… I’m pretty sure the genre wasn’t the problem cause quality wise, PH destroys ESV… if Midnight Sky had gotten the push Flowers had (with the change of labels she had later on), it would be her biggest hit (I still bop to it nowadays).

:lange:

Not a fan of the new song but I ❤️ Miley and ISLAND is the best. She should have released one or two other songs from ES instead. I really can‘t wait to hopefully see her live again one day. What a waste of talent staying at home not touring. 🙈🙊🙉🐒

The music this era is refined and fantastic. Plastic Hearts was also amazing, but it’s clear the amount of distance in between the SIMC songs and newer songs really make the record heavier and more complex than it should have been- not to mention the horrible idea of basically adding a b side full of live recorded covers no one asked for…. ESV vision is  elusive, but strong. With the inclusion of Taste Of My Own it literally feels the music pouring out of this time in her life is saying what she’s been wanting to say all this time more clearly. She’s ready to move on and reclaim herself. Plastic hearts was an insecure record. But we aren’t ready to crack that egg…

11 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

The music this era is refined and fantastic. Plastic Hearts was also amazing, but it’s clear the amount of distance in between the SIMC songs and newer songs really make the record heavier and more complex than it should have been- not to mention the horrible idea of basically adding a b side full of live recorded covers no one asked for…. ESV vision is  elusive, but strong. With the inclusion of Taste Of My Own it literally feels the music pouring out of this time in her life is saying what she’s been wanting to say all this time more clearly. She’s ready to move on and reclaim herself. Plastic hearts was an insecure record. But we aren’t ready to crack that egg…

See this is so interesting because music is so subjective, personably it feels like the blandest music one can buy with no contribution to shop to H&M stores