Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

I'm a life-long Miley stan. I think it's time people accept Miley (just like any other artist) has her own personal life, which seems to be a mess since the pandemic or even before, and that could drain an artist's creativity or even time to create art. She's also reflecting a lot on the past, so maybe soon she will have a creative spark once she's out of this "phase" and will serve an amazing album.ย 

ย 

Also as a huge Miley fan I must admit that her music is hit or miss. Endless Summer Vacation was basic to say the least. What pissed me off is that apparently there's a lot going on with her and instead of putting out a deep album with organic production, she released a badly produced pop record with some of her worst lyrics.

ย 

Used to Be Young is beautiful.

Also, people on Twitter should stop with these expectations they have on Miley. It's not 2013 anymore, she's not gonna be the center of attention everywhere or promo heavily or whatever. She's been in the game for 20 years now.

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

See this is so interesting because music is so subjective, personably it feels like the blandest music one can buy with no contribution to shop to H&M storesย 

And thatโ€™s okay too- sheโ€™s happy so wrdgaf!

Take onะต, pour it out, it's not worth cryin' 'bout the things you can't erase like tattoos and regrets, words I never meant and ones that got away๐Ÿ’•

ย 

Miley made another masterpiece.

I love you, but you donโ€™t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey

Sheโ€™s got a great vocal range. It seems like her newer work is hit andย miss from what most on here think and Iโ€™d tend to agree. I listened to an interview or podcast recently whereย Elton John said she has one of the great rock voices (or something to that effect) and Iโ€™d agree. For whateverย reason, she doesnโ€™t always reach her full potential.

ย 

She hadย the humble pop beginnings, followed byย her almost Britney-esque period of rebellion/experimentation and then rediscovered herself. Iโ€™ve beenย listening to a few of her recent tracks tonight and I felt like chiming inย :wub:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I canโ€™t fkn explain my love for Dead petz itโ€™s literally one of best albums ever and it gets no recognifixnion but that only shows how genius it is that the public arenโ€™t ready for itโ€ฆ..ย 

Daily reminder that Taste Of My Own might be her best songโ€ฆ like everย 

ย 

the lyrics are so good and honest I canโ€™tย 

ย 

ESV was a mess, specially considering she scrapped Hands Of Time, Jaded (demo) and Taste Of My Own for songs like Rose Colored Lenses or Flowersย 

"move on we're not seventeen

i'm not who i used to be

you said that everything changed

you're right, we're grown now":trisha:

ย 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I still enjoyย Endless Summer Vacation. Even though it could've been a way better album, I really like and vibe with it.

Handstand, River and Island are still THOSE bitches.:usrs: And I am also happy Jadedย got her flowers (pun not intended).ย 

And... Flowers ain't that bad imo. It may be basic and waaay overplayed but. I don't play it that often but when I do...:diva:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

ย 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Isย This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Miley Cyrusย 8ย 

ย 

1. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Best Nightย 
  2. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Mirror
  3. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Jaded ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย (Demo)ย 
  4. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Taste Of My Ownย 
  5. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Used To Be Young
  6. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Naked
  7. ย  ย  ย  ย ย If I Fall
  8. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Hands Of Time
  9. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Muddy Feet
  10. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Wildcardย 
  11. ย  ย  ย  ย ย Youย 

ย 

the album we were robbed fromย 

5 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

what do we think about Cyrus Skies?

I adore this song, it's beautifully theatrical and cinematic! One of her best songs, the music critics even compared this song to Lana! :flutter:

url%5D

2023 and MCAHDP is still one of my alltime favorite albums, i truly believe it was the jumpstart to my entire music taste

ย 

Downloading it the night ofย announcement at VMAโ€™s and immediately falling in love for years to come is such a highlight in my lifeย ย imoย 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Okay i just came across with these photos. I know she was really crazy in the bangerz / dead petz era but did she really went this far tho?ย :lange:ย are these photos were actually her like for real???

ย 

please mods if these photos were offensive'just notify me then i'll take themย off. Dont ban me

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[removed]

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

mod note: user has been warned for this post

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

Soย apparently shes trying to release an album of outtakes and demosย just like Mariah did but the label is not happy about itย 

ย 

That may explain why she performed a new version of Doctor recently! Maybe itโ€™s not too late to release her best songs ever; Taste Of My Own, Hands Of Time and Jaded (demo)ย