Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

Lana awarded for BTD going DIAMOND in Poland

<3

Awwww congrats Lana. Btw what does diamond mean? how majy sales? And is diamond higher than platinum, triple platinum etc?

In the States you have to sell 10 000 000 to go diamond, but it must be way less in Poland ( it depends on the size of the country I guess).

EotAQlJ.jpg

I always wonder what starts do with big awards like this.

Do they give it to their managers who put it on the walls on their offices to show badass they are?

Or she decorates her house with them?

It would be a little disrespectful to just throw it in a corner and forget about it forever :eek:

I always wonder what starts do with big awards like this.

Do they give it to their managers who put it on the walls on their offices to show badass they are?

Or she decorates her house with them?

It would be a little disrespectful to just throw it in a corner and forget about it forever :eek:

i think they're usually hung up in the record label's offices

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I know everyone's saying but I'm so happy for her! Born To Die is an iconic album of this decade, imo and I'm so happy after her music getting her nowhere that it all went so massive making all those years of working hard worthwhile :aw:  

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

look at this  :oprah:

xhhLlG2.png

Can I make a (probably) dumb question? Why is she 5x Gold in Germany with 500.000 and 4xplatinum in France with 365.000? Isn't she also 4xtimes platinum in Germany ? She is also Platinum in Portugal and denmark with 20.000 and only Gold in Brazil with 20.000 copies. Are the sales counted per habitant? That would be logical since Brazil and Germany are bigger countries with a larger population. I should probably google that....

PS: 20.000 copies were her numbers when she wasn't even in the top 50 she got to number one a month ago (I think) so those numbers probably changed substantially

glgcDdT.gif

look at this  :oprah:

xhhLlG2.png

It's a shame that she isn't famous in Sweden. Haven't heard her once on the radio, nor do I hear people talk about her.. I wish I lived somewhere where I could share the love I have for her.  :icant: Oh well, out of emo-stance.