Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Gaga keeps saying this is all pop music but I'm so curious to hear it. Like i just don't know what to expect with it at all.

right? :rip: because her fans who heard it are not saying that :lmao:

lABVyGE.png

Bud light are streaming the performance of MR live on there facebook page tonight 10 ET/2 GMT I belive :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

right? :rip: because her fans who heard it are not saying that :lmao:

The people that have been going to her listening parties have almost no knowledge of music outside of contemporary pop, so I'm not surprised

All the things they keep referencing are very current and I doubt most of them would even know half the rock groups she's said she liked if she didn't say she liked them

BzhmW.png

okay that "Million Reasons" acoustic has me imagining it could be made into a song similar to TEOG........ i'm not ready

I hope it has a worthwhile buildup/anthemy payoff like that. Serve Adele please

She played 3 new songs, and they were awful.

Its straight up country, i'm so not interested. God how boring.

The performance was in the country capital of the world, so I'm not surprised. I'm sure that the songs will sound different on the album  :whatever: