♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i mean i love the fact that we got the new vocals but there's something deeply unprofessional about using demo vocals unintentionally 

I saw somebody in GGD saying that they used demo vocals for Aura and Judas intentionally and 100% for fans, which honestly I believe as it's just so obvious to me & they only used demo vocals for those two tracks. Plus, we know Gaga wanted Aura to have those raw vocals and probably she took advantage of releasing the album with Dolby Atmos to finally use them (all of this is speculation but just... thinkk :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

On 7/9/2022 at 11:01 AM, Venus Fly Trap said:

I saw somebody in GGD saying that they used demo vocals for Aura and Judas intentionally and 100% for fans, which honestly I believe as it's just so obvious to me & they only used demo vocals for those two tracks. Plus, we know Gaga wanted Aura to have those raw vocals and probably she took advantage of releasing the album with Dolby Atmos to finally use them (all of this is speculation but just... thinkk :creep:

spilll it’s not unprofessional it’s gaga taking back songs she wanted differently.

I don't understand this Dobly thingy. So they replaced her albums with these demo versions? :rip: I would unsubscribe asap

i'm sorry gaga, artflop was good, us gays didn't come thru (still want onion girl and artflop pt 2)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I really appreciate acapellas leaking (it's always fun to mess around with them) but can we please get some ARTPOP ACT II sessions please? There must be tons. I need that album :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 7/12/2022 at 11:29 PM, Glitter Boy said:

I really appreciate acapellas leaking (it's always fun to mess around with them) but can we please get some ARTPOP ACT II sessions please? There must be tons. I need that album :defeated: 

they're filtered from the 5.1 channel/atmos files. nothing really leaked here.

chromatica ball reminding me of the woman i decided to stan over 6 years ago with all these freaky visuals

FX5iZgJXgAIm900?format=jpg&name=large

the blonde hair, the bleached brows, the red lips, im obsessed

wanted more BTW deep cuts on the set list (and venus!!!) but get why theyre not there...could've done w/o the star is born songs too but a girl has to sing her hits i guess. very excited for all the chromatica songs and the experience over all...even tho i have nosebleeds for ATL i know i'm gonna dance my ass off!

aOaIzH2.gif

i was hoping for a true full chromatica fantasy we deserved... why make a conceptual theme of an album when you can't keep the narration through the era. it looks more like a greatest hits tour than a chromatica ball

the stage is also pretty underwhelming, but on a positive note - outfits hair and makeup are great, although like i said it doesn't scream "chromatica" for me 

i’m genuinely so excited. chromatica ball 29th july is my second concert ever (last was florence in 2018!). i was really nervous for the opening night in germany as i was worried for an enigma 2.0 but now i’m genuinely elated because it’s giving everything i thought i missed out on, only getting into gaga as late as 2020.

the outfits are incredible, im disappointed there are no artpop songs on the set list but there’s still hope she might change a few things over the dates lol. let me be delusional

kinda praying for a 1000 doves / gypsy piano medley to be sent down to us from the gods for my show in london… let’s manifest. 

i am okay with it being a hits heavy set list because it’s my first time seeing her, i want the most gaga experience i can get with lots of her hit songs. kinda sad applause isn’t on there because it’s my grandmas fave song lol and she’s going to see her with me. sorry for the rant, i’m genuinely so excited. i can not wait. the outfits are stunning. she’s stunning. everything is STUNNING

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif