♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

1 hour ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

Are those demos on dbree real? 13 things leaked there apparently 

5 minutes ago, Galactic said:

They are real, instrumentals and lyrics are different, can’t detect twink accents so it’s not AI

Half are stem edits and the other half have already leaked. Also, that Ratchet song that “leaked” yesterday was very fake

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Half are stem edits and the other half have already leaked. Also, that Ratchet song that “leaked” yesterday was very fake

Ummm no this is all false, and no one said that ratchet demo was real 

5 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Can you tell us which ones are stem edits and which ones were leaked already? And what about the Artpop demo? It has different lyrics tho

Everything is just very confusing tbh lol thank you already

7qhp.gif

1 hour ago, Just Cherry said:

The full ARTPOP photoshoot by Inez and Vinoodh leaked as well! Some pretty interesting pics in there. 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-1817.jpg

IMG-1818.jpg

Would you be si kind as to share a link to the whole batch please? 

19 minutes ago, landeath said:

Can you tell us which ones are stem edits and which ones were leaked already? And what about the Artpop demo? It has different lyrics tho

Everything is just very confusing tbh lol thank you already

Sorry, I’m not a Gaga expert :( 

I just saw some folks on [another site] talking about whether or not they’re fake. I guess nobody knows if they’re real or fake - I just shared the first few things I saw from that other site

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

25 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Sorry, I’m not a Gaga expert :( 

I just saw some folks on [another site] talking about whether or not they’re fake. I guess nobody knows if they’re real or fake - I just shared the first few things I saw from that other site

Thank you btw! The gaga leaked stuff has always been a mess, but yeah i do believe some it has been faked lol

7qhp.gif

On 11/7/2023 at 7:32 AM, Your Favorite Boy said:

Someone knows If we have somewhere over the internet or if exist the Bad Romance music video in true 1080p or even higher?? The upscaled one on Youtube is atrocious.

I'm pretty sure this is the best quality out there that isn't AI upscaled

https://youtu.be/NqpQDfnSJuE?si=uSTVQUpzc9yLdU3c

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Do we think the Manicure MV treatment is real, seems to line up with this old dailymail article. Unless whoever made it structured that piece of info into the treatment :um2:?

I’m pretty sure it’s real, i remember the rumours at the time. it also lines up with her behaviour at the time, the original ARTPOP concept and DJWS confirmed it was the lead single at one point. 

omg the artpop title track demos are sooo cute 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

okay i checked gagapedia and wtf are those added titles that ive never heard before, who knows?

Unknown complextro masterpiece title
Stride
OXY (Oxycodone)
Never Again
Let Your Light Shine
Kick It
False Hope

Element Of Crime"

LSD Art

Private In Public

White Rose Thorns

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 minutes ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

No unreleased stuff in the horizon. No tea, no onion girl, no Temple,, not even Partynauseous (ARTRAVE studio version) 😭

tbh that famous artpop demo fed me more than enough and plus we got the WHOLE shoot of artpop that contain so many new looks, og booklet + og cover art, manicure movie treatment that confirmed many rumors and some dif lil demos, sure i crave for ratchet, temple, tea, onion girl, princess die, the hardcore ap songs and i really wish we would get them one day but that was a nice anniversary i got to admit:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y