♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

cmon tell me : D

If you want a perfect translation you gotta ask the good sis @LUMINOM because I suck at Brazilian gay lingo. He's said he'd show us a perfecti illusion by going from the slums to a rooftop in an affluent neighborhood in Rio.He then says he'll eat whatever the hell that is (pepper I think?) and starts yelling for water.

In the end= Lady Gaga lacra = Lady gaga slays

He's a mess but kills me

EotAQlJ.jpg

If you want a perfect translation you gotta ask the good sis @LUMINOM because I suck at Brazilian gay lingo. He's said he'd show us a perfecti illusion by going from the slums to a rooftop in an affluent neighborhood in Rio.He then says he'll eat whatever the hell that is (pepper I think?) and starts yelling for water.

In the end= Lady Gaga lacra = Lady gaga slays

He's a mess but kills me

lmao what a mess :toofunny:

Is there any way I can stream it? I don't want to get in trouble for downloading it

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

My opinons of each song on Joanne... miss idea stealing thot (me) thnx @@luminom

Diamond Heart: giphy.gif

A-Yo: 20zd9cn.gif

Joanne: tumblr_inline_oasqrf9W2k1rwjw2g_500.gif

John Wayne: tumblr_mj9hkbu2D01r8w2xvo1_500.gif

Dancin' in Circles: 6010200.gif

Skippedt Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons :oprah3:

Sinner's Prayer: tumblr_n9jfsgzkdB1qk7scno1_500.gif

Come to Mama: tumblr_nu05d6Adva1s5c5bro1_540.gif

Hey Girl: tumblr_static_ajuu8peahcwkw4swsw00ss00g_

Angel Down: 7a15fc0603385d37b242bbe4785e4ab3.jpg

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Oh wow. This is an album.

Gaga is always pushing the boundaries of what i listen to and love, and i love that. Sometimes i don't feel ready for what she delivers, but i always come around and realize how genius it was. "Perfect Illusion", for example, sounds absolutely godly to me, and have no doubt that the whole album will be there soon. This is the type of record that i will praise even more in about 10 listens and even more with 25, but even right now i can say that's it's excellent.

The production is gorgeously crisp and clean, her vocals are more powerful and raw than ever, and this is like nothing she's ever done. I don't really hear country as much as I hear 60s/70s The Beatles on many tracks. It's really amazing. "Joanne" is my favorite song. I literally imagine her peers singing this song as a tribute to her 75 years from now. This song just screams classic to me and something about the melody gives me chills. A perfect song.

All in all, she really came through with this and i'm so happy. This is never what i would have asked for in a Lady Gaga album, but somehow it fits everything I needed.

H0bDaqU.gif

Inspired by @

My thoughts on Joanne (RuPaul's Drag Race gifs)

DIAMOND HEART : l3vRccPYsFM5jQ5ag.gif

A-YO: 3o6Zt8qjPvX7A1Bh8A.gif

JOANNE: 3oz8xPm3Lslh2kG3Di.gif

JOHN WAYNE: l3vRgcZnE2FYriCHu.gif

DANCIN' IN CIRCLES: tumblr_mwdcpx0Pw21s6sc4lo5_r2_400.gif

SINNER'S PRAYER: tumblr_od5i69pqN91r91oo8o3_500.gif

COME TO MAMA: 2015%2F03%2F10%2F13%2Fpearlfaceee.ffa83.

HEY GIRL: rupaul-crazy-face.gif

ANGEL DOWN: tumblr_inline_msl7c5WAXg1qz4rgp.gif

g68BRo8.gif

Oh wow. This is an album.

"Joanne" is my favorite song. I literally imagine her peers singing this song as a tribute to her 75 years from now. This song just screams classic to me and something about the melody gives me chills. A perfect song.

All in all, she really came through with this and i'm so happy. This is never what i would have asked for in a Lady Gaga album, but somehow it fits everything I needed.

I was just talking with my sister about how much this records need to be praised. It screams classic, but it'll flop drastically, sadly. It reminds me of when Lana said she didn't want Ultraviolence to be forgotten.

I was just talking with my sister about how much this records need to be praised. It screams classic, but it'll flop drastically, sadly. It reminds me of when Lana said she didn't want Ultraviolence to be forgotten.

you're probably right sadly. I really hope at least one single from this album is successful and that we get a few more music videos. Also remix EPs for each single would be so nice.

H0bDaqU.gif

These similarities are starting to get uncanny

Ultraviolence's standard edition leaked before the deluxe...:smokeney:

me going into this album: phreshofftherunway.gif

then:

Diamond Heart

gretchenliveamericanmusicawardsHQ.gif

A-YO

M7U6Ouv.gif

Joanne

W9QvX9S.gif

John Wayne

aceitacao-gretchen.gifi am blessed. no words. ICONIC POP ROCK GODDESS

Dancin In Circles

15.gif4dZFQ.gif

Sinner's Prayer

Rmy3E5n.gifcozinhando.gif

Come To Mama

39clWVh.gif

Hey Girl

q65BfFh.gif

Angel Down

gret.gif

thats it

How do you even...  :toofunny:

I want to share this with the world then I forget no one in my life even knows I frequent online forums dedicated to stanning gay artists

I listened today at school and I really like it so far, it's totally different from typical Gaga but it's still nice. Currently my favs are John Wayne, Dancin' In Circles, Perfect Illusion, Sinner's Prayer, Come To Mama and Hey Girl. Also, did Emile produce Hey Girl only? Because at first listen I swear I thought Sinner's Prayer was by him, you know, the screams on the verses. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif