♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

So. its the 10th. and. well I just wanted to know, when do shipments usually start for cd's and stuff? shipped a week before? release day? I usually buy my music in stores so. 'course there're factors w shipping bc of we all know, but yeah, what's usually the anticipation experience of it w shipping etc.?

Most artists' stores send stuff out a few days before the release date so that if there's no delay in the shipping process, everything arrives on the release date. Obviously if it has to be shipped to a different country, or there's a bank holiday somewhere, or IDK let's say there's a pandemic or something, this might not hold true.

Another issue is that there aren't that many vinyl pressing facilities still operating, so this can cause quite a delay (that's why sometimes when you preorder something, it says something like "ships in 10 to 15 weeks"), but considering the album has been finished for months now, I don't think that's a problem in this case.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Most artists' stores send stuff out a few days before the release date so that if there's no delay in the shipping process, everything arrives on the release date. Obviously if it has to be shipped to a different country, or there's a bank holiday somewhere, or IDK let's say there's a pandemic or something, this might not hold true.

Another issue is that there aren't that many vinyl pressing facilities still operating, so this can cause quite delay (that's why sometimes when you preorder something, it says something like "ships in 10 to 15 weeks", but considering the album has been finished for months now, I don't think that's a problem in this case.

mm and that just gets me thinking what was done by then and how everything was planned.. 

UV/Honeymoon

I kinda wish the straps/garter were white/irridescent or something to make em feel a lot more, balanced.. and the contrast and detail diff would make it look more versatile n "official" looking.. 

I honestly wonder if she'll start selling condoms ciggies n lighters or something .. I wouldn't b opposed to it I guess 

UV/Honeymoon

She wildin’

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I agree About her vocals, like all the screaming at her live shows now just like isn’t it. I do you think it happened during the Joanne era or maybe during a star is born even could it be related to like the fake country accent thing she had going on? Or her fibromyalgia maybe, because she just doesn’t sound like herself anymore

actually i'm pretty sure (just speculation) that she messed up her vocal chords from straining her voice so much singing million reasons live

i don't think she's necessarily bad now she just can't sing exactly how she used to 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Anyone have any intel on this vinyl's cover? 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lady-gaga-chromatica-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=007&searchparams=q%3Dlady%2520gaga&type=REGULAR&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1

edit: literally one of her best covers out there, and the vinyls comin thru a plastic case whyyy  :oprah:

UV/Honeymoon

Anyone have any intel on this vinyl's cover?

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lady-gaga-chromatica-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=007&searchparams=q%3Dlady%20gaga&type=REGULAR&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1

edit: literally one of her best covers out there, and the vinyls comin thru a plastic case whyyy :oprah:

I’m so pissed about the plastic case too

The weird thing is the tracklist shown in that picture is different from the normal one— check out the titles of the interludes

what is the difference between the UO vinyl and the others?

mm I think it's silver 'stead of the milky white ones 

I’m so pissed about the plastic case too

The weird thing is the tracklist shown in that picture is different from the normal one— check out the titles of the interludes

ikr rite rite? how, whyy .. .

and mm yeah chromalude tho. I kinda dig it hahahahahahaha 

UV/Honeymoon

Lady gaga paid millions to producers and these new songs sound like any cheap synthpop.

I really like those new songs as synthpop songs, but I think it's ridiculous to pay someone too expensive to do something mediocre.

I still think they'll announce more physical versions during release week to secure that number one, similarly to what The Weeknd did, and that'll include a "standard" vinyl that actually comes with a cover. Patience... :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

actually i'm pretty sure (just speculation) that she messed up her vocal chords from straining her voice so much singing million reasons live

i was thinking the same thing. the amount of times she's sung both MR and shallow i think has damaged her vocals substantially.

Lady gaga paid millions to producers and these new songs sound like any cheap synthpop.

I really like those new songs as synthpop songs, but I think it's ridiculous to pay someone too expensive to do something mediocre.

i agree i was never a fan of bloodpop's synthpop remix style production like even venus sounds better than stupid love or any of the haus labs promo instrumentals

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Random, but I've just been watching Glow Up on BBC3 and they played the unreleased track Fashion (is it Fame era?) throughout the show... How do they get the rights to use unreleased music?

Random, but I've just been watching Glow Up on BBC3 and they played the unreleased track Fashion (is it Fame era?) throughout the show... How do they get the rights to use unreleased music?

I guess It's not an unreleased song... If I'm not wrong It was part of a soundtrack to a movie, but I'm not that sure

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

I guess It's not an unreleased song... If I'm not wrong It was part of a soundtrack to a movie, but I'm not that sure

ah that would make sense then, my bad haha