♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Well...the songs being so short just made me appreciate Lana all that much more, she is a singer who did not yet give in to the expectations of the streaming era and continues to make proper, long songs. She truly has artistic integrity and does it for the right reasons.

the back cover leaked

no need to show, but is it beautiful?? 

ppl r starting to get their hands on the cd, imma be real surprised if it doesnt leak today

I remember commuting to artpop leaks and going crazy in the car, can u imagine. Pretty sure the quality's gonna b hiiiigh 

UV/Honeymoon

The way Sour Candy fits two times in less than 5 min so that those kpoppers wildlings can stream the shit out of it  :rip:

Anyways...is she so desperate for pop hits to make a 40 min 13 tracks album? lol She really said "fuck the art, gimme the money" this era  :toofunny:

R.i.p. sweet child Babylon

no need to show, but is it beautiful?? 

it looks like the inside of a vagina. so yes.  :yesnod: (its the pink portal to Chromatica that she's in front of in the cover)

how controversial would it be for me to say that i prefer stupid love to rain on me. ROM's video is 1000x better tho

The accuracy of this  :ohno: I really like the concept of ROM but the beat just doesn't hook me. The last chorus is pretty good though

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Reminder that pop songs always used to be short, go look at the beetles discography and get back to me. There songs are an average of 2:30. Shorter songs equals high streams. Some of you expecting these songs to be Venice Bitch or something lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance